Hot Toys Amazing Spider-man 2 license.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only ever want one of each character on my shelves, be they Iron Man or Spidey.

It just looks wrong otherwise.

I'm the exact same way. All characters only get represented once, and if they happen to make a better version, the old one gets replaced.

I only ever want one of each character on my shelves, be they Iron Man or Spidey.

It just looks wrong otherwise.

As far as the superhero part of my collection I agree. Or if I do buy a second version I'm going to have to correspondingly buy a second version of all the other heroes. Just the way my collecting mind works.

As regards Spiderman though, for the present time I'm happy with my Spiderman 3 red/blue and have long considered getting the black suit version to go with it.
Not sure if I'd buy the new one. My only worry with the old one is the colours fading during the long period where I displayed them unprotected against the incandescent light of my room. Now they're still unprotected but I switched to an LED light which I hear is less harmful - still I wonder what damage may have already been done - I don't have a brand new figure to compare it to.

Wonder when we get a glimpse of the new spiderman HT figures. We'll more than likely get green goblin and spidey from this movie. Electro is possible but may need extra work before being unveiled.

Spidey thread is up, check it out in the figs thread
ygeraju6.jpg

Back