Hot Toys Amazing Spider-man 2 license.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rhyno would be their Iron Monger Mk2.. haha

The spidey costume in 2 looks more classic than the 1st one, at least in the eyes.

HT has yet to preview anything from this license. While it's a strong possibility, I don't see any figure announcements and for marketing purposes they would have announced it already. Don't see this happening anytime soon.

who wouldn't love to have this on display.

tumblr_n3478jM3VA1t1ow9go3_1280.png
g4165729c.gif

It'll be interesting to see what they show first. If it's Spidey, then that's probably all we'll get.

Sorry, but New Goblin the only bad guy they've made from all 4 spiderman movies. There is no reason to think there'd be any more than spiderman for this one too.

I, for one, didn't buy the HT Amazing Spiderman b/c I figured that the ASM2 figure would be closer to the comics, which is what I really want. In terms of bad guys, I could see possibly this green goblin as it's more iconic than New Goblin.

HT has yet to preview anything from this license. While it's a strong possibility, I don't see any figure announcements and for marketing purposes they would have announced it already. Don't see this happening anytime soon.
The Wolverine came out in July of last year yet Hot Toys didn't announce their figure until some time in September. I doubt they're going to pass on doing at least a Spider-Man from this film. Plus they already announced that they have the license so I don't see why they'd bother to obtain it if they didn't intend to make any figures.

I would expect to see an announcement for ASM2 figures towards mid to end of April. ASM2's going to be at least a $700M movie, Hot Toys is definitely going to milk this franchise.

I wonder if they'll do villains this time around or not. I mean so far the only Spider-Man villains we've gotten is the New Goblin. I wonder if an Electro figure would even come out looking decent or if it wuld look kind of goofy to be honest. Personally I'm not interested in the character or the look enough to get him but I'd be curious to see how a figure would look at least. I could see a Green Goblin figure being made depending on how big of a part he has in the film. Although there again I think the character design looks pretty lame.

hoping they do something w/ an upgraded spidey...
love the new look of the eyes on the new suit!

They did the alter-egos in two-packs for Hulk/Banner, Batman/Bruce Wayne and now Captain America/Steve Rogers.

I wonder if they'll do a two-pack of the Spider-Man figure with a Peter Parker figure.

Back