Hot Toys: Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, AVP and AVP-R Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great video Blade!
Thanks for sharing.
I'll look up more of their stuff.
+1

While at it, is the Hot Toys AvP Warrior a worthy piece to get? Does it have any issues or such? Seems to be a not so spoken about figure. Although that could be because I'm half a decade late to the party.

+1

While at it, is the Hot Toys AvP Warrior a worthy piece to get? Does it have any issues or such? Seems to be a not so spoken about figure. Although that could be because I'm half a decade late to the party.

In my opinion, it's still their best Alien figure.... quality wise.

newpics013.jpg

Edit01.jpg

So much so that I had a Resurrection version custom made out of their brown exclusive:
AR033.jpg

In my opinion, it's still their best Alien figure.... quality wise.

newpics013.jpg

Edit01.jpg

So much so that I had a Resurrection version custom made out of their brown exclusive:
AR033.jpg

And no rubber issues or shine loss problems? I'm tempted. Now that I'm expanding into 1/6 Aliens. Please share more pics if you can and have time. Looks great.

Well, the alien is dull to begin with, so no loss there with regard to sheen.
As for the rubber, it is still holding up fine after over 10 years now.
It is still my most rigid alien.

Pictureshido027.jpg
[/URL]

AR012.jpg

AR001.jpg

AR034.jpg

AR039.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic! Looks just like the 1/1 scale Resurrection drone in the recent ADI video. And your posing game is A+, brother.

Odd choice of sig image Blade :lol The legs of Laura Dern and the late Bob Peck.

Oh, it's all about Peck's inhuman quads. :lol Have half a mind to change my username to "Muldoon's Legs," but you need a premium membership to do so these days.

haven't seen you in aliensrobots for a while :hi5:

I'd post more often if better pieces were announced in this section. ;)

Are there any news or indications that HT will create the Xenomorph(s) from Covenant? Based on what I've seen thus far from the film, it'd be a instant PO for me.

I thought Howard Chan interviews were forever consigned to the past. Apparently not entirely. And look what this one brings up.

17991261_1340013782744173_3051577767260741400_n.jpg

Last edited:
Wolf Predator! Sweet! It's not clear though if the upcoming figures are from the past movies or from the new ones that are in the works.

i cannot see this image and cannot even upload it to another online service (a way to see images that don't load), can you upload it somewhere please instead of a direct link?

slikkerias
thank you.
"instead" is the most important word in that post.
"instead of aliens and predators, which we failed to make properly in the end, you will get 2017 and 2018 versions. be happy."

Yeah, I guess that the only way of reading this is that the only remake they're doing is the Wolf. Right? ...but it seems like they are going forth with both the Alien and Predator franchises for the new installments. I guess that's sort of promising (though us old guys want new versions of old stuff...) - but the new installments seem to be nostalgic by nature, so we'll probably get some figures that look as much like the originals as the old figures did... (I mean, a new alien from Covenant, and especially from to planned sequel where we supposedly see an alien similar to Big Chap, cannot get further from Big Chap than for instance the Warrior v1 was from the Aliens screen version.)

Last edited:
where did you see it? i saw only ADI muscular pumpkinhead creature.

You can't see it yet as it's probably not made, but Ridley Scott has announced that we will see "The Big Chap" in the sequel to Covenant.... but as we all know, things can change.

Back