Hot Toys: Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, AVP and AVP-R Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys says Wolf is in the works so let's see . [emoji120] That's a double order figure for sure . Lolo even though I already have 2 original Wolf predators . Lololol

Yes . Wolf predator is being made . 100% . Hot Toys executive was interviewed about a month ago . Howard chan . Forgot the guys name . But he confirmed it . ✌️☀️

I still have every hot Toys predator from the original P2 Elder predator up . I don't have the original AVP because they were sold out the month I first discovered Hot toys . P2 city hunter was my very first Hot toys . Now I have a collection of around 80 1/6 figures . God help me lolol . It's been fun collecting

Sharing pics :)

35331407094_2a96432bcf_h.jpg

35331408104_35d7ef7044_h.jpg

Managed to score the brown AVP Alien Warrior recently, a longtime grail and my favorite of HT's Alien offerings thus far.

24m6jyr.jpg

Makes me miss the Grid Alien I had seven years ago. Might look for that one or a regular version as I think two would look pretty cool brooding next to each other.

Last edited:
Mate, post the pics on Imgur or some other photo service. Photobucket's gone rogue and is not showing pics for non-premium users (most people). Ridiculous, really.

Mate, post the pics on Imgur or some other photo service. Photobucket's gone rogue and is not showing pics for non-premium users (most people). Ridiculous, really.

Think I'm done with PB in that case. Thanks for the heads-up! Edited my original post.

Hey Guys..I have The HOT TOYS Celtic Predator 2.0, And The Wolf Predator Cleaner kit Version and Normal Version.
I'm Looking For MMS08 Scar and MMS09 Celtic and Chopper Predator and Two Ancient Predators (Asia and Special Verisons)

Managed to score the brown AVP Alien Warrior recently, a longtime grail and my favorite of HT's Alien offerings thus far.

24m6jyr.jpg

Makes me miss the Grid Alien I had seven years ago. Might look for that one or a regular version as I think two would look pretty cool brooding next to each other.

How’s the rubber on it? I used to own a lot of the early HT Aliens and right before I sold them the rubber had started to noticeably dry out.

Back