Hot Toys: Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, AVP and AVP-R Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oops i wanted to edit my message with pictures and deleted it to post a finished version, but you were fast :lol

300px-Harry_Callahan.JPG

After the recent Alien Warrior, I really don't even want them to make any more lol, the articulation was so bad. Just do the damn Marines and Ripley w/Powerloader from Aliens and we'll all be the happiest bunch of dorks ever. :)

Think that we can conclude from this interview that new USCMs aren't planned, so might as well make the old ones look as good as they can.

Reading that Wolf Predator is in the works made me so happy. I've been waiting 5 years.

I wonder if there'll be anything from HT tomorrow. Probably just a license announcement for Covenant that'll see the wrong figure released in 2019.

I wonder if there'll be anything from HT tomorrow. Probably just a license announcement for Covenant that'll see the wrong figure released in 2019.

Still think Ripley will be released tomorrow. Alien Covenant license announcement is possible or even likely too. That last interview sounds like Hot Toys has the license and plan to release something. ...we'll see.

Snapped a couple of pics of the AVP alien warrior. One of the sturdiest alien produced by HT IMO. I hope one day it gets a 2.0 update.

35486254445_d272e71509_b.jpg

35099949400_2f40f2d593_b.jpg

35099950060_307a83e88b_b.jpg

35486253855_23348d0e95_b.jpg

NICE PICS, I just picked up a new in the box for $214 the Aliens AVP Requiem from a store in japan and man that figure is nice and its very creepy looking compared to the Aliens 2.0 I have.

Love them both, totally two different figures in my opinion.

Thanks guys! I had all the first released HT aliens once but sold them all except big chap and dog alien. I got the alien warrior 2.0 back though.

What are the chances of seeing a new HT Wolf at SDCC?

I was thinking the same thing . It's definitely possible to see an early preview version with no release date . THE PREDATOR MOVIE is scheduled to be released next year so will see new predators from that movie next sdcc . Wolf 2.0 to hold us over would be fantastic .

I was thinking the same thing . It's definitely possible to see an early preview version with no release date . THE PREDATOR MOVIE is scheduled to be released next year so will see new predators from that movie next sdcc . Wolf 2.0 to hold us over would be fantastic .

A fully accessorised and accurate Wolf would be fantastic.

Not sure how much The Predator stuff we'll see at SDCC 2018 given the movie comes out in the August. I guess it depends if the Hybrid 2.0 Predator suit is promoted or leaked beforehand. We might see the regular Preds from the movie.

Back