Hot Toys 1/6th - Eternals - Thena

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lokis were some months and Krennic was years wasn't he? Hot Toys works in mysterious ways.
Yes. Yelena was announced late as well. :ROFLMAO: But yeah, it seems like this will more likely be Thena, Ikaris, maybe Sersi, then the Eternals line is done. It's also weird that Iron Studios hasn't released pre-orders yet for their 1/10 statues. Maybe there's an embargo date?

Yes. Yelena was announced late as well. :ROFLMAO: But yeah, it seems like this will more likely be Thena, Ikaris, maybe Sersi, then the Eternals line is done. It's also weird that Iron Studios hasn't released pre-orders yet for their 1/10 statues. Maybe there's an embargo date?
Well I imagine Hawkeye is next week. Not sure if both Barton and Bishop, but Hawkeye nonetheless. Then 2 weeks in between Hawkeye and Spidey.

They don't have life. This was made clear in the film. Not to mention Zhao confirmed this an interview when asked if any of the eternals got snapped by Thanos (it targets life at random). “Well, I can’t say this out loud, but if you think about… if you think about what the Celestials told them. If you think about what the Celestials told them about themselves, technically they can’t get blipped,” . They aren't alive at all
In the comics at least isn't Thanos actually an Eternal/Deviant? That's also kinda tied in with his brother in the credits scene MCU wise now. There are a lot more Eternals than just this crew

They are probably just treating this like they did Loki's series and waiting for a lull after the hype for the much-more-popular-thing's trailer/release window. Not that it's impossible for them to skip an MCU project, but isn't Incredible Hulk literally the only installment of the series not to get even one figure?

Ooof i think this line is dead in the water. It's a shame though, I was really looking forward to adding Ikaris

Didn't somebody here claim that the stipulation from Disney is that the licensee is contractually obligated to produce all the main characters?

Well... if the licensee is smart enough, they'd rather produce zero product than take a big loss and be left with 10 products in the bargain bin.

Didn't somebody here claim that the stipulation from Disney is that the licensee is contractually obligated to produce all the main characters?

Well... if the licensee is smart enough, they'd rather produce zero product than take a big loss and be left with 10 products in the bargain bin.
Although keyword here is "main characters."

Surely, not all 10 of them are main characters. Perhaps just 1 or 2...and if we really want to push it, 3.

It's amazing people really think we won't get any figures from this movie. Sometimes I wonder ...

They took a while with Loki and yes as mentioned, key word is MAIN characters. I think HT will get meet the rumoured license obligations if they only make 2 figures.

So who really are the main characters then? Seems people can't even agree who they are? Was Kingo one as there is a Figuarts for him along with Ikaris and Sersi? HT is starting with Thena.

0/1 then? 🤣

Technically they can release the entire team as CosBabies. They've already made 4. This obligation is nearly fulfilled.

Back