1/6 Hot Toys - Eternals - Gilgamesh Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
“I’ll watch over Thena. Let her keep her memories.” – Gilgamesh

Displays incredible strength as a golden, cosmic energy-enhanced exoskeleton shields his arms and fists, Gilgamesh is a strong and kind Eternal member remembered thoughout history for his legendary battles against the predatorial Deviants. He becomes Thena’s de facto partner when the events of the past exile them from the rest of the group.

Inspired by Marvel Studios’ Eternals, Hot Toys is delighted to introduce the 1/6th scale Gilgamesh collectible figure – bringing the cosmically powerful Eternal member from screen to your display.

Skillfully crafted based on the screen appearance of Don Lee as Gilgamesh in Eternals, the figure features a newly developed head and blonde hair sculpture with stunning likeness, a toned figure which naturally portrays Gilgamesh’s muscular body, finely tailored battle suit and patterned armors in bronze and green color with metallic accent, a pair of gauntlet gloves and fists in translucent color with gold geometric patterns that accentuates his unique ability, and a figure stand.

The new Gilgamesh figure will join your Eternal collection today!

xYCp5jw.jpg
JPvy0hP.jpg
lbPwNbP.jpg
XKbc0Ag.jpg
PFq0jG7.jpg
utQiDtp.jpg
GEYe6v7.jpg
QYJIv7R.jpg
zjBd6qc.jpg

Last edited:
Yay! more eternal figures! Gives me hope for the rest of the characters minus Sprite.

Did anyone even order the Jolie figure? I assumed the poor sales of that one would mean HT wouldn't touch the rest, but apparently there was enough interest after all.

Gotta admit this does look pretty good though.

the-witcher-geralt.gif

I know HT has always been weird and illogical in its choices, but recently it's getting worse...

Don't get me wrong, I think the figure looks pretty good from what we can see here and he was one of the more enjoyable characters in the film, but the question remains... why?

If they are hellbent to make something from Eternals, why not Ikaris or Sersi? But beyond that, why spend attention to Eternals at all, when it was one of the lesser received MCU entries and there are more popular properties to make figures from. Where are the other No Way Home figures? Where is Hawkeye or the very well received Kate Bishop? Where is The Riddler, where is Catwoman?

Hot Toys truly works in mysterious ways.

I guess it matches up with Thena story wise, so it’s not that confusing.
But i think the biggest draw is what was mentioned above, he’s famous in Korea and the figure is lined with HT Korea promo.

*yawn*

Why waste slots/time/staff on this line when you have much more desirable lines to finish?

Well I for one am excited for more Eternals figures… even though it’s an odd reveal.
Plus lol at everyone thinking this will actually go up for PO… If it does you will be able to knock me over with a feather.

Back