Hot Toys 1/6th - Eternals - Thena

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can only seem them making those whose powers are visually appealing and lends well to accessories. So Thena and her weapons and ikaris with his lasers. Druig will never happen. Nor sprite and I doubt makari. Ajak def won't. Gilgamesh has the slimmest of chances do to how famous the Asian actor is. Kingo is a coin flip. Sersi may get one only due to her being the lead but you can hardly translate her power in an appealing way so I dunno. I'm betting on Thena, ikaris, and serai. Rest is a dead line for better or worse

Last edited:
Merchandise deals for Eternals so far have had a clause that all of the main characters must be featured. So if Hot Toys want to do Jolie and Marvel are sticking to their guns with that clause Hot Toys will have to make them all.

Whether that means prototyping them all and having a minimum PO number before having to go into full production on each or its strict and means full production of all is anyone’s guess, but if I was betting on it I would say we will see them all as Marve and Feige want to diversify as much as possible.

None of these characters are visually appealing. This movie would have to be so good that it overrides the blandness of the characters.
For me, I'd really hafta be into this movie to start another group e.g. I wanted to have a period - more or less - on MCU stuff except for the occasional fig - like the Loki re-release. Mandalorian is eating my funds. Might pick up the newest Loki too.

And I might want a SW and DS from that upcoming film. IMO Jolie looks amazing from the trailers, but between rising costs and display space, happy to just sit back and watch.

Merchandise deals for Eternals so far have had a clause that all of the main characters must be featured. So if Hot Toys want to do Jolie and Marvel are sticking to their guns with that clause Hot Toys will have to make them all.

Whether that means prototyping them all and having a minimum PO number before having to go into full production on each or its strict and means full production of all is anyone’s guess, but if I was betting on it I would say we will see them all as Marve and Feige want to diversify as much as possible.
I don't believe that. Might have to show some printed materials with the entire team around the product your selling, but to tell a company to make all or nothing with $250+ figures seems like a reach. You are talking 10 figures, which I can just see Hasbro doing.

Kindly provide proof please. Otherwise this another wild/BS claim from some random person on the internet.

Kindly provide proof please. Otherwise this another wild/BS claim from some random person on the internet.
Sure I’ll provide proof and risk my job, here wait while I show some random person on the internet :rolleyes:

Doesn’t bother me even the slightest bit if you believe me or not, someone asked if they will only make one or two or the team, based on Disney’s requirements so far it has been to license the eternals as a team.

lol we had to pull teeth just to get HT to make Cyborg.

Maybe it doesn't specify what type of products they make . They could release the team as Cos-babies and only make Thena as a figure.

Hate to be pessimistic, but it would be a huge gamble to force companies to make this whole team. They are no Guardians or Avengers. I'm surprised that they got at least 3 made for S.H.Figuarts (over the counter sales at that as well). Usually, that line sells out on pre-orders in Japan the instant they are up. Guess which characters didn't?

Sure I’ll provide proof and risk my job, here wait while I show some random person on the internet :rolleyes:

Doesn’t bother me even the slightest bit if you believe me or not, someone asked if they will only make one or two or the team, based on Disney’s requirements so far it has been to license the eternals as a team.
So you can buy a license to make one figure or buy a license to a whole team? You don't buy a license to everything in a movie? Also, ask why Hot Toy isn't making anymore Han Solos.

Sure, but "Main Characters" is subjective. Of the 10, some must have way more screen time then others. Disney can sell the license to the team as a bundle but HT doesn't have to make all 10. Bandai released 3 figures.....

I get it if they have to make the male and female lead besides whoever they want to make.

Hate to be pessimistic, but it would be a huge gamble to force companies to make this whole team. They are no Guardians or Avengers. I'm surprised that they got at least 3 made for S.H.Figuarts (over the counter sales at that as well). Usually, that line sells out on pre-orders in Japan the instant they are up. Guess which characters didn't?
Hardly anybody gave a **** or even knew about the Guardians until they hit the MCU.

Hardly anybody gave a **** or even knew about the Guardians until they hit the MCU.
True but they were an interesting looking bunch, diverse in a 'Galaxy-wide' sense. The Eternals, correct me if I'm wrong, are only diverse in an Earthly sense which, unless all these actors are charismatic as ****, is just not enough to make them 'toyetic'.

Last edited:
Yep. The Guardians at least looked like an interesting bunch in all of the promotional materials leading up to the release of the first movie. Eternals? Not so much.

i doubt HT will invest the tooling to do all eternals sculpts....too many actors/actresses and too much risk to get the likeness on all 10, on the same quality...knowing they can hardly get all right at one go....And....eternals are NOT avengers and spiderman, nor Batman.....so the maths will not work out

Back