Hot Toys 1/6th - Eternals - Thena

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do Hot Toys even bother, when both we and they know that they aren't gonna finish this line.

We all know we want a Ma Dong-seok on the shelf

QknpW_2f.jpg

Do you guys think his popularity in Asia will get him a HT figure? I mean most of the HT headsculpt artists are Koreans.

My guess is 2-3 figures max, but would pick up more if offered. I've been looking forward to this movie since it was announced.
In order of likelihood/preference:
  1. Thena
  2. Ikaris
  3. Sersi
  4. Ajak
  5. Kingo
  6. Gilgamesh
  7. Makkari
  8. Phastos
  9. Sprite
  10. Driug
I can't imagine folks paying $270+ for most of these, nor could I see HT investing R&D money to develop new body types.

I'm sure I'll buy certain characters if they make them, Thena being one of them. Some characters, I won't buy for sure. I don't know how many people will buy the entire team if HT made them.
I didn't buy any of the RO team because they didn't finish the line.

None of these characters are visually appealing. This movie would have to be so good that it overrides the blandness of the characters.
Agreed. I've seen the Hasbro Marvel Legends spread on the shelves and it just looks like all the same boring thing repainted differently. It's not like Guardians where each character has a distinct interesting look. I get that's how these are probably supposed to be but it just doesn't lend itself well to figures.

None of these characters are visually appealing. This movie would have to be so good that it overrides the blandness of the characters.
The Eternals are bland period. Not sure why Marvel Studios wants to go this route. Inhumans would've been a better gamble but they already messed that up with the TV Series experiment.

Eternals….what i’ve seen in trailers hasnt built up any interest in the film or characters.

It’ll be wait until it hits Disney+ viewing which at that time could prove me wrong and it be a great movie

Back