Hot Toys - 1/6 The Mandalorian Cobb Vanth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a bad figure

37WIjGA.jpg

Really digging mine. The only complaint I really have is that the floating belt is paper thin. Also likes to float around all over the place.

Not a bad figure

37WIjGA.jpg
Looks great here.
Bringing me back around on this one.

I think just a little work to give the body a more natural form would work wonders.

I’ll plan on an itsy bit of padding the shoulders, traps and lats.
Olyphant has a swimmer’s physique so, despite being very slim and lean, he’s still got an athletic and strong upper body.

IMG_2799.jpeg
IMG_2798.jpeg

Edit: generally really like this figure. It captures Olyphant’s physique and appearance quite well. Shame there aren’t more hand options. The clothes will probably need a bit of water treatment and dirtying up. And as usual the holster is awful.

IMG_2806.jpeg

Last edited:
I finally received my figure of Cobb Vanth. Took a while to make it to Europe, but I was in no rush. I've been on the fence about keeping the pre-order after the final pictures came online, but I'm glad I did keep it. It is one of those figures where it's very hard to capture the likeness on camera, (I tried my best) but to the naked eye it's there. Maybe not 100% but definitely close enough.

Overall it's an amazing figure with some really nice tailoring and a bunch of cool accessories. I'm very happy that the Fett armor is removable. That went straight back into the box because I wanted to display him in his more western look. Fits both the character and the actor. I loosened up the scarf a bit and used a very tiny bit of blu-tack to stick it to the shirt and give it a more natural look.

Enjoy some crappy pics:
20240404_123812.jpg

20240404_123822.jpg

20240404_123847.jpg

20240404_123858.jpg

20240404_123931.jpg

20240404_123942.jpg

I finally received my figure of Cobb Vanth. Took a while to make it to Europe, but I was in no rush. I've been on the fence about keeping the pre-order after the final pictures came online, but I'm glad I did keep it. It is one of those figures where it's very hard to capture the likeness on camera, (I tried my best) but to the naked eye it's there. Maybe not 100% but definitely close enough.

Overall it's an amazing figure with some really nice tailoring and a bunch of cool accessories. I'm very happy that the Fett armor is removable. That went straight back into the box because I wanted to display him in his more western look. Fits both the character and the actor. I loosened up the scarf a bit and used a very tiny bit of blu-tack to stick it to the shirt and give it a more natural look.

Enjoy some crappy pics:
View attachment 696366
View attachment 696367
View attachment 696368
View attachment 696369
View attachment 696370
View attachment 696371
Looking pretty sweet.
Mine arrived too but haven’t opened yet. Your pics are making me think I probably should keep him- or at least open him and display for awhile.

I’d advise swapping the blu-tack out for some low tack masking tape so you don’t end up with oily residue leaking onto the cloth.

Looking pretty sweet.
Mine arrived too but haven’t opened yet. Your pics are making me think I probably should keep him- or at least open him and display for awhile.

I’d advise swapping the blu-tack out for some low tack masking tape so you don’t end up with oily residue leaking onto the cloth.
Thanks for the advice. I will do that!

Enjoy some crappy pics:
View attachment 696366
View attachment 696367
View attachment 696368
View attachment 696369
View attachment 696370
View attachment 696371
Looks great! I've been a big fan of this figure since I received it and you're absolutely right that it's miles better in-hand than photos. Something about the lighting in a photo really washes out the sculpt details. I'm a Fett freak, so I left the armor in place but definitely love this look as well. Just finished Justified for the third time and was reminded what a great gunslinger TO plays!

Back