Hot Toys 1/6 The Amazing Spiderman Comic version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean if we got Comic Batman, Superman, Thor, Captain America, Wolverine I'd be more then interested, but the issue knowing HT is they'll make them limited and piss us off even more.
I actually meant any comic character they put out so far. lol my bad. They all have sucked and of course it’s iron man or some obscure thing like venompool. Let’s be real. Outside the mcu iron man isn’t that huge. Not on Spider-Man level. So to do a comic iron man with multiple variants over Spider-Man and make him limited is silly behavior

I actually meant any comic character they put out so far. lol my bad. They all have sucked and of course it’s iron man or some obscure thing like venompool. Let’s be real. Outside the mcu iron man isn’t that huge. Not on Spider-Man level. So to do a comic iron man with multiple variants over Spider-Man and make him limited is silly behavior
Definitely, especially when it's a repaint of a design they released before and didn't sell well in the first place. They're definitely backwards with most wanted releases as they end up making the majority of fans mad. Then they try to do more when companies like InArt start putting stuff out. In the end it's just stupid business decisions.

Definitely, especially when it's a repaint of a design they released before and didn't sell well in the first place. They're definitely backwards with most wanted releases as they end up making the majority of fans mad. Then they try to do more when companies like InArt start putting stuff out. In the end it's just stupid business decisions.
Yea I find that hilarious tbh. All of a sudden we are rooted hair art editions of characters already made when Inart is doing it. I'm glad Inart came in and started doing quality figures and gave them competition. Just wish they lost some of the licenses they have been sitting on.

Yea I find that hilarious tbh. All of a sudden we are rooted hair art editions of characters already made when Inart is doing it. I'm glad Inart came in and started doing quality figures and gave them competition. Just wish they lost some of the licenses they have been sitting on.
Agreed I feel InArt would do the majority of the ones HT has and put out more of what we wanted. They never made stuff from certain Video games like MGS5 they announced or other characters from already started lines.

He's up for order at pop collectibles (got em) i pay'd out my ass but i don't wanna miss out on him. (don't trust SS barely got the advanced) And i've used pop before so i trust em. (all in all 421$ isn't too bad for something i REALLY want)

I know you can use code patrol or justins collection for 5 precent off.

I know they had the advanced 2.0 for like the same price when it went up this summer, and now one in stock for 600$ so yeah not messing around. If i get one with SS i'll sell one or trade.

At least its secured! :cool:

Now make the Black comic one HT (and make it non LE)

Last edited:
He's up for order at pop collectibles (got em) i pay'd out my ass but i don't wanna miss out on him. (don't trust SS barely got the advanced) And i've used pop before so i trust em. (all in all 421$ isn't too bad for something i REALLY want)

I know you can use code patrol or justins collection for 5 precent off.

I know they had the advanced 2.0 for like the same price when it went up this summer, and now one in stock for 600$ so yeah not messing around. If i get one with SS i'll sell one or trade.

At least its secured! :cool:

Now make the Black comic one HT (and make it non LE)
Thanks for the heads up, ordered mine as well.

Imho, this looks ok but not worthy of those limited price.. Looks like an upscale from first Mezco 1:12 Spiderman comic, head looks odd, body proportion was hard to nail in clothed media.

Now WTH!!
Screenshot_20231207_104142_Instagram.jpg

That looks incredible I love it! Does that mean it's actually released or just still a preorder? (cause of blogger photos)

Finally back to fabric! (at least partly)

Awesome looking!

Back