Hot Toys 1/6 The Amazing Spiderman Comic version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They also said Miles2.0 was limited to 300 in Hong Kong as well. I wouldn’t put too much stock into those numbers.

I think it’s really only limited to 400 actually at the store at Echo Base

I mean I think in Hong Kong the Peter 2.0 said it was 500 or something sideshow got 1000 or something like that either way I gotta have it
I read it 400 at their store at echo base as well.

In any case, the body is too standard and the web lines are too big to work with these eyes IMO. Its still cool and all but could have been better. No way I would pay 300+ for this.

Considering the 1/6 Medicom RAH is almost 20 years old, I think they did it much better. (pic from the internet)

IMG_4519.jpg

What's funny is that Hot Toys made bigger comicbook style eyes for the VG Classic Spider-Man when they did that artist colab thing a year ago.

Great looking eyes and sculpt but they just never sold it to us. :ohbfrank:

942cwU6.png
NWLbrgK.png

Je31PeO.png

What's funny is that Hot Toys made bigger comicbook style eyes for the VG Classic Spider-Man when they did that artist colab thing a year ago.

Great looking eyes and sculpt but they just never sold it to us. :ohbfrank:

942cwU6.png
NWLbrgK.png

Je31PeO.png
Yea like I said this company is dumb af. But hey. lol I can’t tell if this is them just messing around or if it’s license thing

I will admit that I want this

Attachments

• IMG_0854.jpeg
    IMG_0854.jpeg
    513.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0853.jpeg
    IMG_0853.jpeg
    649.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0851.jpeg
    IMG_0851.jpeg
    440.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0852.jpeg
    IMG_0852.jpeg
    387 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0850.jpeg
    IMG_0850.jpeg
    729 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0849.jpeg
    IMG_0849.jpeg
    457.4 KB · Views: 0
That's it with the eyes? The default big eyed one is the only good one. The other two look bizarre. Thought they would have been more creative with them since it gave them the opportunity to do various ones from different artists.

Looks great so glad at least half is fabric again. So bought!

Limited to 2000 (knew that 400 was just for echo base)

Day 1 order for me.

Last edited:
Back