1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't touch that with a barge pole.

Good advice.

I mean, it could happen, but sellers aren't supposed to offer anything for pre-order beyond 30 days. I like that the listing says:

This item is Presale. Expected time to market: Q4 2021.

THIS IS A PREORDER COLLECTIBLE. This item will be available for ship within 30 days from the date of listing

Yeah nothing sketchy there.

Been tempted a few times to get this at secondary market prices but just saw a listing on eBay that's a preorder for a Q4 2021 reissue.

If it's true then that's some great news to start the year for those that missed out!

It's item number 373391728705 if you want to check it out, I've not posted enough to post links yet.

I'd assume some more similar listings will pop up soon if it's going to happen. Can't give up hope of scoring one for retail!

I don't want be an @zzhole here but are you that stupid to actually believe that crap ?

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image3.jpg

Image4.jpg

Just love that rain poncho look. Awesome pics DR.:clap

It's interesting they went with a variant Imperial logo for Krennic's cap in the movie.

Thanks, Tali. Yeah not sure why they needed to add the Imperial cog, which is still cool, but doesn't truly work if you're trying to build a custom OT officer :lol

Thanks, Tali. Yeah not sure why they needed to add the Imperial cog, which is still cool, but doesn't truly work if you're trying to build a custom OT officer :lol

I'm in the process of converting my third Krennic cap to OT (dremel out inside of cap so it fits on head + swap cog to Imperial disc,) so yeah I know that pain.:lol

The caps work nicely for OT once converted though.

Good advice.

I mean, it could happen, but sellers aren't supposed to offer anything for pre-order beyond 30 days. I like that the listing says:

This item is Presale. Expected time to market: Q4 2021.

THIS IS A PREORDER COLLECTIBLE. This item will be available for ship within 30 days from the date of listing

Yeah nothing sketchy there.

For anyone looking for a Krennic, don't fall for this, there is no announced re-release of Krennic. Will there be a re-issue.... who knows, maybe. But for now if you want him, just keep an eye on ebay and you can evetually get one at a good price. I'd been looking for about a year and just picked one up for $260 shipped!

Patience and consistency pay off. Hopefully there is a re-issue for anyone who missed out.

Been keeping him in the box since I got him around release. Now that I have a little more display space, I decided to take some of my MIB collection including Krennic out, and wow! He is wow! That HS is just...wow! Shame on me for not appreciating & displaying him alot sooner.

2021-10-22-22-16-05.jpg

Last edited:
Been keeping him in the box since I got him around release. Now that I have a little more display space, I decided to take some of my MIB collection including Krennic out, and wow! He is wow! That HS is just...wow! Shame on me for not appreciating & displaying him alot sooner.

2021-10-22-22-16-05.jpg
I'm sure there's a moral there somewhere :rotfl

Belated Congrats !!!!

Back