1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally received Krennic. Beautiful figure. Very lifelike! True that the cape is too thick, but I want to display him in his raincoat anyways.
...but really, the sticker is attached to the base? So he has to step on his own nose? ...not ideal at all.

I'm using the "floor panel" card that came with Palpatine to cover the face card. Looks good.

PXL_20200927_142750317.jpg

I modded/used the entire HT Krennic outfit to beef up my ANH background imperials. This is meant to be the guy walking with Yularen in the DS hallway.

WdVskMZ.jpg

0PUDwoQ.jpg

I modded/used the entire HT Krennic outfit to beef up my ANH background imperials. This is meant to be the guy walking with Yularen in the DS hallway.

WdVskMZ.jpg

0PUDwoQ.jpg

Awesome. Too bad they had to lose the DS Trooper prototype because that's the only reason I can understand why they did not release it an eternity ago.

Awesome. Too bad they had to lose the DS Trooper prototype because that's the only reason I can understand why they did not release it an eternity ago.

Thanks and yeah I've been surprised how much discussion has happened about the HT DST and its demise. He's just a trooper but obviously a much more loved trooper than you'd think.

I assumed he'd be like the Imperial-DS Gunner figure where even though HT released it, it seemed to get a somewhat muted response (though it's a more expensive fig now, the Gunner seemed to come and go without too much excitement or discussion.)

The DST is much more of a badass and also visible near heroes/villians in ANH, especially Vader and Leia, whereas the Gunner sits in a booth and flips switches mostly.

My custom white uniform Imperial looks great next to Tarkin. I've come to really like the ANH Imperials a lot more in the past few years - in ANH the Imperials seemed to have much more menace, cockiness and aggression.

The DST was not accurate and they based it on a Navy Trooper from TESB onwards, I would prefer to see the ANH version which was very different.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

I just added this guy to my collection, and love it, but the fat suit sleeves are killing me. Might have to remove them. Still, really good looking figure.

IMG_7837.jpg

I was testing out some new lights with him, can't wait to take some more pics.

Been tempted a few times to get this at secondary market prices but just saw a listing on eBay that's a preorder for a Q4 2021 reissue.

If it's true then that's some great news to start the year for those that missed out!

It's item number 373391728705 if you want to check it out, I've not posted enough to post links yet.

I'd assume some more similar listings will pop up soon if it's going to happen. Can't give up hope of scoring one for retail!

Been tempted a few times to get this at secondary market prices but just saw a listing on eBay that's a preorder for a Q4 2021 reissue.

If it's true then that's some great news to start the year for those that missed out!

It's item number 373391728705 if you want to check it out, I've not posted enough to post links yet.

I'd assume some more similar listings will pop up soon if it's going to happen. Can't give up hope of scoring one for retail!

I wouldn't touch that with a barge pole.

Back