1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So very, very lucky to have snagged one of these (at normal price as well).

Awesome figure. Krennic, Tarkin, Dooku - all superb.

Maybe it's the cape widening things but the head on this always seems a smidge undersized.

Maybe the body's the culprit - the Krennic belt is like another 1/2" to 3/4" longer than the same belt for Tarkin.

IMG_7067.jpg

I got this guy a couple days ago but been to busy to open it. I replaced all the lights in a couple of my displays this evening, cleaned them while i had everything out, dusted all my figures and finally finished about a half hour ago. So i figured with all the fireworks going off sounding like a war zone it was the perfect time to open him up lol. Just a quick out of the box shot. I'll mess with him more tomorrow.

now that we know Krennic was in charge of the death star is insane to now that maybe it was HIS chair hahaha another thing to ponder on about!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The headsculpt on this one is fantastic, but the outfit is a far step down from the prototype & Tarkin.

The headsculpt on this one is fantastic, but the outfit is a far step down from the prototype & Tarkin.

Interesting. I think the outfit is an improvement over Tarkins. It's nice and crisp, well tailored, doesn't have the wrinkling issue and the pants are perfect out of the box - I struggled to get Tarkins to hold the correct shape.

The collar on the cape is particularly clumsy. Hope this isn't another indication of Hot Toys' impending downward trend, or that they're going to be as unpredictable as the likes of Sideshow or Blitzway. :panic:

KGHobby have finally got this in stock!

Good to hear, though I haven't been invoiced yet.

Back