1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered them the day they were listed, which was 14th January 2019.

At least I'm supposedly getting one of them. It wouldn't surprise me if Sideshow demanded more of the production at the expense of other retailers, the same way they stole the UK's consignment of QMx's Scotty and Sulu.

Ordered mine on the 15th. Really hoping i'll make the cut and KG won't cancel my PO.

KG Hobby just emailed to say that HT cut their order.

I ordered two, but they can only supply one. However, they can try to source another from elsewhere.

Well that really sucks. Preordering should be safe at a minimum. If they don't do another run to at least fill preorders the figures of the here and now will go down in toy lore as the rare covid figures and carry a premium.

Meanwhile HT will likely still be producing straight re-releases they still have in queue:mad:

Hot toys is also based in a city with MAJOR political issues happening causing a lot of people to leave on top of the pandemic and economic downturn. I'll be impressed if they are still in business in a year.

Hot toys is also based in a city with MAJOR political issues happening causing a lot of people to leave on top of the pandemic and economic downturn. I'll be impressed if they are still in business in a year.

:panic: quick everyone buy all the Hot Toys!

I think the issue is A LOT of people didn't order Krennic until recently. In a FB group I'm in, it was like 90% Marvel until Endgame hit and then everyone's selling their collections and diving headlong into Star Wars. So most of the people probably ordered after the factory order was put in. That was me though with the Solo figures, I only ordered both of them about a month ago. I'm fairly hesitant to think I'll get both of them, especially the Mudtrooper.

What would be really bothersome is if HT just cuts their production below the amount of orders given. If anything you would expect them to produce some extras to have, not less. It's just crappy to do to your customers.

This fascinates me.

Star Wars will always be King to me.

Surely with all these cancellations Hot Toys will do another run. I missed out to as I was planning to buy when stock arrived at popculcha.

All of the cancellations would show how much interest there is for the figure but... it's Hot Toys, they never follow logic.

People losing jobs, factories shutting back down, it seems like what it?s out it?s what we will get. I am feeling that I will never see stock of Pirates of Barracuda Bay at this rate. I just watch as the prices goes from 200 to 300 in bricklink and ebay. Krennic will be no different once re sellers like timcent realize there?s no more stock for a long while.

But yes some of the hot toys decisions makes over the years are questionable, I remember vividly when the brand was in love with everything DC, then iron man came along and now Star Wars. Lolololol I regret de wiring my cape out of reselling purposes now bwhahahaha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All this Krennic talk got me inspired to watch Rogue One again today. I’m going to make it official now, this has become my favorite Star Wars movie. The ending still gets me, brilliantly written and filmed.
Hot Toys need to pull there finger out and release the other characters, seriously if Krennic’s popularity doesn’t motivate them then nothing will.

All this Krennic talk got me inspired to watch Rogue One again today. I?m going to make it official now, this has become my favorite Star Wars movie. The ending still gets me, brilliantly written and filmed.
Hot Toys need to pull there finger out and release the other characters, seriously if Krennic?s popularity doesn?t motivate them then nothing will.
I watched it recently too. The last hour or so is now almost famously good. The scenes on Jedha really kinda let the rest of the film down. You really have to suspend disbelief in a couple of the scenes involving Chirrut. Realistically the trio pictured below wouldn't have made it 3 steps into the Scarif Security Complex. Most of the rest I think is really good and I feel it complements episode 4 really well.
e6b08b625a4cb0ca65407353eb431b58.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Yes...but there is such a thing as going too far

Yeah I've gotta say I'm with you on that. I mean I get it Chirrut walking out into the fire from 4 or 5 Deathtroopers, doesn't get hit because of the force helping him.

But then Baze runs out to him. There's no firing, then once Baze stands up the Death Troopers are suddenly there to fight again. Simple diversion for the DT's or something would have sufficed. Still I guess the end of the film was chopped & changed a fair bit, so perhaps it's not how it was originally meant to be.

But still only a small nitpick for also my favourite Star Wars film of all time. Something I've been saying for a long time.

I watched it recently too. The last hour or so is now almost famously good. The scenes on Jedha really kinda let the rest of the film down. You really have to suspend disbelief in a couple of the scenes involving Chirrut. Realistically the trio pictured below wouldn't have made it 3 steps into the Scarif Security Complex. Most of the rest I think is really good and I feel it complements episode 4 really well.
e6b08b625a4cb0ca65407353eb431b58.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Offtopic but can you display the Imperial Disguise Jyn like that? Or is the helmet another head?

I don?t really think they went too far at all, but each to their own.

I was fine with him using his keen senses to shoot the tie fighter. But the scene Hoody mentions was way too much. And a blind dude with a wooden stick taking out 25 or so blaster armed stormtroopers belonged in Bugs Bunny or The Three Stooges. It reminded me of the Kill Bill scene with the Crazy 88, which is meant to be excessive and ridiculous.

Back