1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got notice from Popcultcha my preorder has been canceled and refunded. Thanks to Knightstalker for the alert (and TurdfergusonsHat for the Yondu/BBTS anecdote) I sourced him from ToysWonderland before the axed my order. Mine wasn't in with Pop until June, so not sure if some of those still waiting on orders placed earlier will be canceled too.

Popcultcha did provide a discount code by way of apology. :dunno

Last edited:
Just got notice from Popcultcha my preorder has been canceled and refunded. Thanks to Knightstalker for the alert (and TurdfergusonsHat for the Yondu/BBTS anecdote) I sourced him from ToysWonderland before the axed my order. Mine wasn't in with Pop until June, so not sure if some of those still waiting on orders placed earlier will be canceled too.

Popcultcha did provide a discount code by way of apology. :dunno

Yeah I just got off the phone with them, they received less than a third of their order. So my order was cancelled
So just snagged another one off another seller, even if it was a bit more ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With KG Hobby getting their orders way after everyone else lately, i fear they could also not get their (full) allotment.

I am...curious if this will lend itself to a second batch. HT has a little bit of a prescience to do this with Star Wars.

As for now...? Help me wait list, you're my only hope.

Yeah I just got off the phone with them, they received less than a third of their order. So my order was cancelled
So just snagged another one off another seller, even if it was a bit more ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cancelled as well.

Cancelled too. What the ****.

Wow that's pretty bad. Especially if they were pre-ordered.

Someone at Popculcha obviously didn't forward the correct number of pre-orders to Hot Toys. I can't imagine HT would make less than the pre-orders they received from affiliates.

Not sure if Popculcha sources direct from HT or if Sideshow is also the official "distributor" for Asia Pacific as well ??

Either way crap situation for the customers.

I took a couple of pictures with Krennic this morning - I really love the rain-poncho outfit with the cap - may keep it this way on the shelf. He arrived last week after a month and a half on the way from HK (ordered June 2019), but totally worth the wait!

IMG_9255.jpg

IMG_9264.jpg

IMG_9265.jpg

IMG_9267.jpg

IMG_9266.jpg

Weird that all y'all got refunded and emailed today. I've paid in full and they haven't emailed me or given a refund yet.

Wow that's pretty bad. Especially if they were pre-ordered.

Someone at Popculcha obviously didn't forward the correct number of pre-orders to Hot Toys. I can't imagine HT would make less than the pre-orders they received from affiliates.

Not sure if Popculcha sources direct from HT or if Sideshow is also the official "distributor" for Asia Pacific as well ??

Either way crap situation for the customers.

I can't imagine HT didn't make enough to fulfill all their initial preorders. However, I can believe that the final preorder count exceeds what they ended up producing. I'm going to guess that there were a lot of new preorders that came in after the final product was released in Hong Kong, and that would have been well after Popcultcha (and other retailers) had to submit their initial preorder numbers. So if Popcultcha was shorted on their final preorders, that's most likely why.

In any event, it looks like I should expect a cancellation email from Popcultcha soon too...

I suppose we will never know, but i wonder if HT actually shorted PC or if PC actually goofed on how many preorders they requested. HT would never comment on anything and I assume PC would pass the blame even if at fault because it's easier than taking the heat.

I can't imagine HT didn't make enough to fulfill all their initial preorders. However, I can believe that the final preorder count exceeds what they ended up producing. I'm going to guess that there were a lot of new preorders that came in after the final product was released in Hong Kong, and that would have been well after Popcultcha (and other retailers) had to submit their initial preorder numbers. So if Popcultcha was shorted on their final preorders, that's most likely why.

In any event, it looks like I should expect a cancellation email from Popcultcha soon too...

Yep, just got mine. Really annoyed about this, and of course PC said it was no fault of their own. Got a discount code for $50 off my next order but it’s small consolation for missing out on this guy :(

Back