1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I just got shipping notification from Australia Post that the Director is on his way from Popcultcha :blissy

Too many must have figures selling out, this is crazy. I?m just glad I have a bunch of Mandalorian figs on preorder.

KG are way behind on more than one reference. If Crait Luke (still not stocked) becomes standard, we won't hear much about Krennic for some time.

KG are way behind on more than one reference. If Crait Luke (still not stocked) becomes standard, we won't hear much about Krennic for some time.

Surely at this point someone at KG should check they actually placed an order for Crait Luke???

Several fellow collectors and myself contacted them multiple times in the last 3 months already and we all got the "it's coming very soon" answer. Not too worried right now, especially since they just shipped Jawa/Gonk 2pack to me, but they clearly moved to Hot Toys "not so important retailers" list as more popular figures are a lot ahrder to come by (Krennic, Young Solo and Mudtrooper Solo...)

Shore patrol....

KRENNIC-015.jpg

The Director has arrived via shuttle from Popcultcha. I'm supposed to be working, but.....

No, must work. Destroy planets and insurgent cities later.

Such a good figure, glad it was offered to collectors in the end. Collections are built on hope.

Back