1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a84202d124c50ed460ff747435185adf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice one Jedha Patrol.

By the way did you fix that video review of the Mudtrooper (I think it was). It was only viewable to private people. Have a look how many views you have......

I did take it down. There were some issues with the video. Will reupload soon

Great pics everyone but I have to post this again, properly holster the sidearm. Nobody with a clue would ever walk around with an exposed trigger out of the holster. It's dangerous and the equivalent of walking around with your fly unzipped.
43ba95de025576ecb7dd8641064a7814.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Great pics everyone but I have to post this again, properly holster the sidearm. Nobody with a clue would ever walk around with an exposed trigger out of the holster. It's dangerous and the equivalent of walking around with your fly unzipped.

Yes, irresponsible posing Jedha Patrol !!! :lol

Unless of course he had it set to stun. Then he'd only get a dead leg I guess :lol

43ba95de025576ecb7dd8641064a7814.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

True story

Last edited:
Wow !!! There it is !! Shot of the day/week/month/year !

:lol I wasn't that thrilled with the photoshop lines in that previous comp so I re-uploaded the shot. Only have one DT, got rid of some of the lines where the others were added in. Early day of work meant time for a quick Krennic photoshoot. :yess:

Last edited:
Back