1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol I wasn't that thrilled with the photoshop lines in that previous comp so I re-uploaded the shot. Only have one DT, got rid of some of the lines where the others were added in. Early day of work meant time for a quick Krennic photoshoot. :yess:

Wow, awesome shot!! I never would have realized that was just one trooper if you hadn't mentioned it.

Woah. Thanks, guys! :duff:

Have to say it's a pretty stupendous figure (to use a word I recently learned). :lol

Such a breath of fresh air to have a figure that everyone agrees is just an absolute home run. I was convinced I would use the poncho and hat mostly but I already have him back in the cape on the shelf and the blaster holstered up. Cape has a ton of presence.

The Director just arrived and his is...

Krennic beautiful GIF.gif

Director Krennic 1.jpg

Director Krennic 2.jpg

I think it hilarious everyone is worried about that little wire and nobody has yet realized that belt and holster are going to be the real stainers over time! :lol

Not to mention his gloves on the sleeve cuffs!

wowowow just like the a movie still

I think it hilarious everyone is worried about that little wire and nobody has yet realized that belt and holster are going to be the real stainers over time! :lol

Not to mention his gloves on the sleeve cuffs!

key difference is you can hide said defects, rust on a cape you cannot! i could live with the belt staining the shirt funnily enough i don?t think it came prepackaged that way anyways hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back