1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought two HT Tarkins - one for Vader, one for Krennic.:yess:

With Death Troopers in Mando, HT will definitely re-release those to go with Krennic.

Star Wars. Action figures. Krennic.

speaking of, how does everyone plan to display him?

I missed out on the death troopers. A couple of those with him would be ideal.

I've got two Death Troopers awaiting Krennic. I'm just not sure yet which version of Krennic to display: Early film rain gear or later film version.

On another note, I'm tending to want to display the SW figures in threes, for example:

- Krennic flanked by two DTs
- Vader with two STs
- Palpatine with two RGs
- Tarkin with Death Star Gunner and upgraded SS Commander Praji

They look best in Detolf shelves without getting too crowded. Unfortunately, I need a lot more Detolfs...

I've got two Death Troopers awaiting Krennic. I'm just not sure yet which version of Krennic to display: Early film rain gear or later film version.

On another note, I'm tending to want to display the SW figures in threes, for example:

- Krennic flanked by two DTs
- Vader with two STs
- Palpatine with two RGs
- Tarkin with Death Star Gunner and upgraded SS Commander Praji

They look best in Detolf shelves without getting too crowded. Unfortunately, I need a lot more Detolfs...

Yes, display like that is looking pretty damn good. Can't recommend it enough.

Every time I complain about not getting bespin han or lando, I remember we got tarkin and krennic. Hot toys really came through with those 2.
I still complain. Give me damn dollies hot toys. But I am grateful for my 2 evil old guys.

[...]

I'm not getting Krennic, but I think the best, most menacing scene was him walking up to the farmstead with Death Troopers in his rain gear. That would be my display, had I bitten.

Most wanted figure at the moment.......still need to reacquire Tarkin......

Plenty of troop options in the collection to pose with the empire?s powerhouses

Yes, display like that is looking pretty damn good. Can't recommend it enough.

:duff

Every time I complain about not getting bespin han or lando, I remember we got tarkin and krennic. Hot toys really came through with those 2.
I still complain. Give me damn dollies hot toys. But I am grateful for my 2 evil old guys.

:lol Agreed. Getting Tarkin and especially Krennic were amazing releases from HT.

I'm not getting Krennic, but I think the best, most menacing scene was him walking up to the farmstead with Death Troopers in his rain gear. That would be my display, had I bitten.

I've been leaning in that direction for the Director, as well...

Star Wars. Action figures. Krennic.

speaking of, how does everyone plan to display him?

I missed out on the death troopers. A couple of those with him would be ideal.

There will be more death troopers because of their appearance in the Mandalorian I think. Either that or a straight up reissue from hot toys.

I think I would buy 2, even though I have one already. The troopers look great together. I always regret not buying 2 when they came out. I had so many figures on preorder at the time and couldn?t justify it. Now? Without interest in Disney trilogy or mandalorian figures, I need more death troopers.

HT drops a new death trooper or reissues them as remnants I?ll like likely buy a few. One for Mando set, would also be awesome to have 2 next to vader & Krennic.

Death troopers are ?supposed? to be heavily featured in the new Vader comic.

HT drops a new death trooper or reissues them as remnants I?ll like likely buy a few. One for Mando set, would also be awesome to have 2 next to vader & Krennic.

Death troopers are ?supposed? to be heavily featured in the new Vader comic.

I'd definitely buy at least one Death Trooper. Death Trooper and Shore Troopers are being listed at ridiculous prices on ebay.

No thx. Don't need Vader overexposed. Or the Force or Lightsabers for that matter. Mandalorian is a perfect middle ground until the next film.

I disagree. Not about Vader - there’s too much risk of messing it up but old republic Jedi. Kotor? Yes please

We really need a new Vader TV series.

No thx. Don't need Vader overexposed. Or the Force or Lightsabers for that matter. Mandalorian is a perfect middle ground until the next film.

I disagree. Not about Vader - there?s too much risk of messing it up but old republic Jedi. Kotor? Yes please

I'm not familiar with KOTOR but I do think the more we see of the Force the less I care about it, but at this point I suppose it doesn't matter.

Vader...I've always strongly believed less is more. In my opinion he retains his narrative power by remaining a figure of mystery and darkness that we don't see a lot of. A whole series about him would ruin that. Now he can't "loom" he has to go to work and send memos in between dicing, chopping and choking his quarry of the week.

Yes, though I'd like to see Vader more, I also believe less is more for the character. Even they come up with a perfect story arc, I still prefer him as it is.

It is still beyond me why they wouldn't make a trilogy based on the Darth Bane 3 book series.

I'm just finishing that up on Audible and it is truely excellent, and easily convertible to a film series or TV for that matter I think.

All from the Dark side perspective. Different but familiar. But I guess they are scared it won't be accepted with no familiar characters.

Imo have a compelling story and people will watch.

Back