1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be a waste of a miracle/wish. Cassian's coming for sure. He got his own show.

I'll believe it when i see it. It just didn't make sense for them to skip him first time around. Still two to three years away in any case. Hopefully, first season features the same outfit(s) than RO did.

I really just want this to be released before the Chinese New Year on January 25th. I know Hong Kong shuts down for that for like two weeks. I'm really hoping they get Krennic released (Newt Scamander too) and on the boat to Sideshow before then. If it's not released prior to that, we're not going to have him before April.

I really just want this to be released before the Chinese New Year on January 25th. I know Hong Kong shuts down for that for like two weeks. I'm really hoping they get Krennic released (Newt Scamander too) and on the boat to Sideshow before then. If it's not released prior to that, we're not going to have him before April.

The way HT have been releasing stuff lately I'd put May in the calendar with the hope not to be disappointed.

Three years since RO was released - amazing how long a 1/6 Krennic is taking. But... I'm amazed they did it at all, so I'm just gonna stfu.:yess::lol

Three years since RO was released - amazing how long a 1/6 Krennic is taking. But... I'm amazed they did it at all, so I'm just gonna stfu.:yess::lol
I?m just glad they listened and made him. Considering it was announced a couple years after the film came out. Rarely seems to happen for newer movies.

I?m just glad they listened and made him. Considering it was announced a couple years after the film came out. Rarely seems to happen for newer movies.

Yep totally. Considering Cassian should be a no brainer (just hope they make him with the Parka as well) it's only Baze we really need to round out the team from arguably the best Star Wars movie from Disney (at least for me).

Yep totally. Considering Cassian should be a no brainer (just hope they make him with the Parka as well) it's only Baze we really need to round out the team from arguably the best Star Wars movie from Disney (at least for me).

It is for most of us, don't worry. The rest are good to very good, bar one which is well below standard. It looks like Baze will forever be that ''nearly'' figure. The Death Star Commander we'll get at some stage, Baze, however, is done for.

The important question is whether Cassian will be gay or not. Hopefully, that'll be the big Christmas Day 2020 topic.

It is for most of us, don't worry. The rest are good to very good, bar one which is well below standard. It looks like Baze will forever be that ''nearly'' figure. The Death Star Commander we'll get at some stage, Baze, however, is done for.

The important question is whether Cassian will be gay or not. Hopefully, that'll be the big Christmas Day 2020 topic.
Yeah, I don’t foresee Baze happening. Krennic was a surprise, but he’s also a rather simple figure. Cassian has a good chance at coming out because of his Disney+ series.

Back