1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just looking at the pictures again, loving this sculpt and figure even more !

director-krennic_star-wars_gallery_5c4b8b4db6c1c.jpg

director-krennic_star-wars_gallery_5c4b8b4e529d8.jpg

director-krennic_star-wars_gallery_5c4b8b4f9236a.jpg

director-krennic_star-wars_gallery_5c4b8b50b51c3.jpg

director-krennic_star-wars_gallery_5c4b8b502a607.jpg

If HT can get the final production sculpt close to the proto sculpt then this could be the best likeness we’ve seen for a SW character yet.

Looking forward to Krennic and Tarkin flanking my RO Vader on the shelf.

And a rain gear Krennic flanked by two deathtroopers.

Looking forward to Krennic and Tarkin flanking my RO Vader on the shelf.

And a rain gear Krennic flanked by two deathtroopers.

Two Krennics? My man!

I was thinking the same thing. Wished i had picked up a second Deathtrooper back when they were readily available though.

I'll probably have to do a Deathtrooper/Shoretrooper mix i'm not paying those crazy Deathtrooper prices I've seen.

Two Krennics? My man!

I was thinking the same thing. Wished i had picked up a second Deathtrooper back when they were readily available though.

I'll probably have to do a Deathtrooper/Shoretrooper mix i'm not paying those crazy Deathtrooper prices I've seen.

Surely they'll release another Deathtrooper. There is word of them being in The Mandalorian too. So if they have the tooling already, it'll be a standard HT move to make whatever small changes are needed and re-sell. Also they like to offset secondary market prices when they are too high. Plus there will be enough time between releases. Perfect storm I think.

Why would they be in The Mandalorian? That makes no sense. The Mandalorian is set after ROTJ, and the Death Troopers were Krennic's personal guard, not a widely used Imperial unit. I don't think we'll see them outside of Rogue One, unless Krennic makes an appearance in that new show that's going to star Cassian.

Why would they be in The Mandalorian? That makes no sense. The Mandalorian is set after ROTJ, and the Death Troopers were Krennic's personal guard, not a widely used Imperial unit. I don't think we'll see them outside of Rogue One, unless Krennic makes an appearance in that new show that's going to star Cassian.

Whatever is cool gets re-used man. They can ret-con pretty much anything if the story is not too crazy.

Was it confirmed that they were in fact his personal guard with no others being around in the Imperial universe ?

I just saw the article here. And OK maybe there's a better chance in the Cassian series, all the more reason for HT to re-release one for Krennic fans.

Spoilers.

Whatever is cool gets re-used man. They can ret-con pretty much anything if the story is not too crazy.

Was it confirmed that they were in fact his personal guard with no others being around in the Imperial universe ?

I just saw the article here. And OK maybe there's a better chance in the Cassian series, all the more reason for HT to re-release one for Krennic fans.

Spoilers.

Death Troopers were seen in Rebels -- attached to Thrawn but also hanging around high-value targets for the Rebellion. Can't remember the episode but there was a giant Kyber crystal; bunch of stormtroopers and just one higher ranking female Death Trooper. That's still BBY but I see no reason they couldn't show up again much later somewhere.

I hope HT will re-release Death Troopers. I've got two in crosshair at local retail store, but they are asking too much. It's only backup solution, because DT for Krennic are a must.

Death troopers were an elite variant of the Galactic Empire's stormtroopers who were part of Imperial Intelligence. They served as protective details and bodyguards for important Imperial officers and members of the Tarkin Initiative, as well as being used as special-mission experts and specialized commandos.

Thrawn_&_death_troopers_@_Attollon.jpg

I hope they are gone for good, I like to think of Death Troopers as specific only to Krennic. Like he chemically altered them to be super soldiers, damaging their speech in the process. What it's done to their appearance is a mystery known only to them and Krennic.

It just seems like something Krennic would do to differentiate himself from other high ranking members of the empire:lol

Yeah I'd still love to get one of those, but not bad enough to pay the $400 they're going for now. Unfortunately if HT was ever going to re-release them, it probably would have been with Krennic. And that clearly didn't happen.

Yep, HT also doesn't like to see high after market prices either. Means people want the figure. So if there's an opportunity to use existing tooling and sell more they'll be on it I'm sure.......plus i want one of those short rifles with the heat aged nozzle.

I hope they are gone for good, I like to think of Death Troopers as specific only to Krennic. Like he chemically altered them to be super soldiers, damaging their speech in the process. What it's done to their appearance is a mystery known only to them and Krennic.

It just seems like something Krennic would do to differentiate himself from other high ranking members of the empire:lol

Canonically (not that it means anything if you don't want it to) I think their vocals are scrambled so only they can understand each other.

*Real-life: just to sound more badass.

Back