1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Rogue One Orson Krennic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love if all those POs went up by the end of 2019. Benthic is one of the dopest alien designs... Here’s wishing! I would go for a Enfys Nest as well.

Hehe i can see that. I really dig her helmet. Almost like a native style Tank commander meets clone meets fett... Wakanda Forever!

Enfys Nest is a neat design, but strikes me as a bizarre Disney mix of Star Wars meets Wakanda.

I saw a figure tease the other day and thought cool Enfys Nest, but then realised it was a Destiny figure. She's straight out of that game. Disney owes Bungie some movie money.

Just let me get the Death Star Trooper with that console this year and I'll be mostly happy. At least until they preview Veers.

Enfys Nest is a neat design, but strikes me as a bizarre Disney mix of Star Wars meets Wakanda.

Yeah, very Black Panther (some of which I didn't love the design of) but it's a cool look. The freckly faced girl (who literally everyone in our group thought was the daughter) reveal was a staggeringly silly misstep though. It's like Luke takes off Vader's helmet and it's little mushroom-top Jake Lloyd from TPM under there.:lol

Yeah, very Black Panther (some of which I didn't love the design of) but it's a cool look. The freckly faced girl (who literally everyone in our group thought was the daughter) reveal was a staggeringly silly misstep though. It's like Luke takes off Vader's helmet and it's little mushroom-top Jake Lloyd from TPM under there.:lol
I mean, wasn't the point of it being her that you didn't expect it? The twist being that Enfys are not the bad guys, just people trying to protect their families.

Honestly i can't tell what is so appealing about Enfys for so many people. For me it was quite forgettable character and design.

Honestly i can't tell what is so appealing about Enfys for so many people. For me it was quite forgettable character and design.

I loved the design. A Hot Toys Enfys would look amazing.

0da8982d983311d557f8b2cf56afeb6e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I mean, wasn't the point of it being her that you didn't expect it? The twist being that Enfys are not the bad guys, just people trying to protect their families.

I get it, but I'm just not sure a 13 year old girl was the twist I was after given everything I had seen her do - and it just sort ended all the mystique with a kind of thud. I guess I was expecting something bigger or more profound as a "secret identity" if you're gonna play it that way. I guess the fact she's female and young is supposed to be enough.

And I'm not sure what she was doing on and around that train falls under the "I'm just regular peeps protecting my family" category.

Were you not confused, believing she was Woody and Thandie's daughter? Literally everyone I was with and every fan I knew who saw it thought that.

Were you not confused, believing she was Woody and Thandie's daughter? Literally everyone I was with and every fan I knew who saw it thought that.

Honestly that's the first time I've even heard a suggestion she was woody and thandies daughter. I took Enfys to be a Spartacus situation. The person under the mask isn't as important as the legend.

Honestly that's the first time I've even heard a suggestion she was woody and thandies daughter. I took Enfys to be a Spartacus situation. The person under the mask isn't as important as the legend.

I loved the reveal. That whole ending in Solo is brilliant. I really hope we see Enfys in the Cassian series.

Back