Hot Toys 1/6 Buzz Lightyear

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't seen the movie, for some reason they don't show it here till July 14th -_____- but I don't want this, I need this!

I’m always okay if l can justify the value.

But I’m not seeing it.
Does it have diecast metal armor?
Working light-up features?
An alternate unhooded head sculpt?
Some truly amazing engineering to make the wings and helmet retract like in the movies?

Then it’s just a big plastic toy. And my Walmart sells a 12” plastic figure that lights up, has an unhooded hair sculpt, and speaks 30 phrases from the movie for $32.

Maybe they are going to include another sculpt with the final release? And that's why price is higher than average? Wishful thinking lol. I mean hot toys prices went high, but other figures wear tiny clothes, have realistic faces... this one is just a fancier version of Mattel one which looks great imo lol and cost 12$ it's a fully molded piece, while I want it I think price jeeds to be 100$ less. I'm seriously debating to get beast kingdom statue too.

Attachments

• mc-055_buzz_lightyear_6.jpg
    mc-055_buzz_lightyear_6.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I plan to get from Kit as well, gonna get payed on Tuesday, can't even pay deposit rn :sleep

They could release a flight suit version with the unmasked head. The sculpt alone would sell it. total d!%k move but I wouldn't put it past them
be64bb952bd296a35794ba0f62c3ca90ba-lightyear.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

Or maybe a repaint (chrome version?) with the new head.

The Book of Boba Fett figures from last night are already up on Sideshow. So something is definitely up with this. They’re probably checking to see if they’re even licensed to carry it. Despite their statements, I’m seriously doubting these gets released through Sideshow now.

The Book of Boba Fett figures from last night are already up on Sideshow. So something is definitely up with this. They’re probably checking to see if they’re even licensed to carry it. Despite their statements, I’m seriously doubting these gets released through Sideshow now.
Bigbadtoystore hasn't posted him either or anyone else in US. Usually they put things up all together.

Back