Gong Studio 8.8 inches Lightyear: Space Ranger Alpha Buzz Lightyear Diecast Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What was the original cost on this in US dollars?
Mine was a deposit of $42 which I used some rewards points and a coupon so it was $37.67 - then the remainder on this final invoice of $200….so $237.67 with free shipping. Which I’ll be honest Kit is one of the best in the business to get anything from. The second one I bought last night was from TF-Direct and it was $267.95 with free shipping. So a little over $30 more. I’ve purchased from them before in the past and they are decent but shipping seems slower than most. I’ve also seen him on eBay but for like $330 with shipping. 😳😳😳

Got my notice this morning - perfect birthday present 🎁 for myself. I turned 53 today and for the first time in years I’m truly excited to get a piece. I’ll be watching my tracking like a hawk. Also I know Kit has sold out so I found a second one (I want one displayed flying fully decked out and the other with no helmet or cowl standing with light blade and pistol in hand) at TF-Direct for about $25 more than what I paid to Kit for first one I ordered. I have a feeling this one is going to be a sleeper figure. Since I don’t plan on having him sharing a shelf with any other figure I could care less about the scale. Which seems to be the one thing collector friends of mine are so concerned with. So congratulations to everyone here that got one. Honestly excited to see what POPMART/Gong come out with next.
It's that easy and people will still gripe about scale or aesthetics not matching up with the rest of the collection. Very glad Kit carried this, and sold out of them.

And yeah, I'm excited to see what Popmart/Gong does next, would be nice if it was easier to keep track of the company.

Ordered by OSK from Spain! I’m so happy

Would be amazing a Buzz from Toy Story in this quality too.

Last edited:
Back