Buzz Lightyear DAH Figure by Beast Kingdom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlanJG1

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
DAH-076 Lightyear Buzz Lightyear Alpha Suit

Pixar and Disney are ready to take Toy Story fans to new realistic heights with the release of ‘Lightyear’!
Whilst Buzz is taking a break from the fun loving toy image fans have grown to love, he is instead shown as a heroic figure, with realistic features in the upcoming movie. An origin story of sorts, Buzz is given a mission to a distant planet, with his friend and robotic cat by his side to fend off an evil alien invasion led by the evil Zurg! Will our space faring hero survive! Watch the movie and relive the best scenes after with your very own action figure!

Beast Kingdom’s highly articulable DAH (Dynamic 8action Heroes) figure range is ready to take you ‘To Infinity and Beyond’ with the release of the Buzz Lightyear DAH-076 figure. Following the more realistic take on Buzz, the DAH features 20 points of articulation and two highly detailed head sculpts to match. The detailed ‘Alpha’ armor suit features the detailed emblems and color schemes from the movie. The DAH set also includes an arm-mountable laser gun and a set of four replaceable pairs of hands to really get Buzz’s salutes on point! The built LED lights also give fans ample ways to show off the chest indicators for the ultimate effect. Not forgetting the robotic cat Sox and a cat carrier are also both featured in the set.
A fantastic set for fans of Pixar’s most famous Space Trooper! Don’t forget to also take home the DAH-077 Zurg to complete the collection.

DAH-076 Lightyear Buzz Lightyear Alpha Suit

Included Accessories:
・ Around 20 points of articulation
・ Two (2) head sculpts of Buzz Lightyear (Regular, angry)
・ Four (4) pairs of replaceable hands (Fist, open, gripping, salute)
・Accessories: Transparent hood, arm-mounted laser gun, robotic cat, cat carrier
・LED light function in the chest
・Special branded base, with bracket

𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩 𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
– Product Measurements:Approx 21 cm
– Release Date: Q2, 2023(4-6)
(Ship according to manufacturing schedule
1655456470297.png
1655456497160.png
1655456505519.png
1655456531532.png
1655456542819.png
1655456586285.png
1655456597547.png
1655456608779.png

skinny elbow syndrome :horror

Wonder what MSRP is. Hot Toys looks several notches above this.

I like it, but the head and eyes throw me. Plus your right the color pallet is way too dark. It’s around $100 MSRP….but it’s a pass. The GONG Studio version looks like it stepped off the screen. Of course it’s about $150 more….but it’s only money. 😂

For 💩 and giggles I’ve ordered this. It will be here Monday and I’ll do a quick review and compare it to the Gong / PopMart version….which I can already say it’s fair because the Gong one is a masterpiece.

Came in today and I did a review.

First off Gong Studios / Pop Mart have made a masterpiece and while it’s $150 more than the Beast Kingdom figure it’s worth every penny. So at that savings the BK figure should as least give it a run for it’s money?? Nope… it’s lacking in so many areas that it’s just not worth it IMHO. The MSRP is $100 and it looks and feels like an enlarged Mattel/McFarlane figure. So to me it’s too expensive for what you get. They are very close in size to each other so they are easy to compare but the lack of detail and weathering or even paint apps it never feels like a fair fight. Beast Kingdom lacks in every area. The only plus was that he came with Sox and his carrier. Sox is a bright spot in this release but the carrier is simply cast in two different plastic with no added detail so it looks like a McDonald’s toy. Unfortunately that seems to be the norm for all of accessories that are simply cast in the color plastic they are with zero detail added and/or only one paint detail - the figure never elevates to anything better than “meh”. The colors are too dark and then the white of the figure looks chalk white and the whole figure looks cheap, which Isn’t good for a piece you’re asking $100 for. Gong Studios / Pop Mart figure was $250ish and I never felt ripped off or that I spent too much. In fact I ended up buying a second.

My review will be up on YouTube which will definitely cut any friendly ties I had with Beast Kingdom but my reviews are honest and genuine.

Here are some pics….
IMG_1983.jpeg
IMG_1987.jpeg
IMG_1990.jpeg
IMG_1995.jpeg
IMG_1996.jpeg
IMG_1999.jpeg
IMG_2003.jpeg

Last edited:
Got mine in today. Missing the batteries, if any were supposed to come with it, and the instructions! I figured out where the battery compartment was, after fiddling with it. But no idea what battery type to use.
I grabbed a couple of these from their Labor Day sale. I'm going to use some of the parts on custom projects, so the sale costs helped a lot.
****Took a lot of detective work, but I found out the figure takes three LR41 batteries.

Last edited:
Back