1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Endgame Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beefy, your boy Thomas Ian Nichols did an appearance here a week or so ago and he doesn't remember hanging with you and said you probably made it up

I didn't get mine yet so I'm wondering if I should wait for the love and thunder version. Digging the blue and gold in the new promo art
Screenshot_20211211-105657_Instagram.jpg

It will be a long wait. Figures from this movie will not be shipping until late 2023 to early 2024 (if there isn't any delays).

I didn't get mine yet so I'm wondering if I should wait for the love and thunder version. Digging the blue and gold in the new promo art
View attachment 550057
Costume is looking a bit more Captain Marvel or Wasp-esque in that little glimpse.
I’m still waiting on my Endgame Thor to arrive so I don’t even want to think about far away that figure would be.

Thor came early! Got him today, but probably won't have time to open him until tomorrow.

This guy randomly showed up today for some reason at my doorstep. Great looking figure. Makes for a nifty little set-up with EG Thanos, CW Cap and Mk46. A bit crowded as space is limited and Thanos’s big ass blade takes up so much room, but no way in hell am I going to have him posed without it.

7B368768-C368-4DAC-AE86-C52DBE4D6F4A.jpeg

Who are the main part-out players on ebay these days? I'll probably want to get Stormbreaker from this figure to go with Infinity War Thor. I actually still don't have any Thor figure but I'll likely go for Infinity War over the Endgame one. I just can't get on board with this out of shape look for him.

That’s my only slight disappointment as well.

Overall, the figure itself is great. I went for this one over the IW one because the sculpt is a unique look for him and this figure comes with both Stormbreaker (the MCU accurate one) and Mjolnir. While the beer gut is obviously movie accurate and good laughs in the movie, I’d ideally prefer to have him displayed on the shelf without it. The non-beer gut IW body with the sculpt and Stormbreaker from this figure, as well as Mjolnir, would be ideal to me, since the suits are pretty much identical.

It's certainly a great figure, the best executed of all the Endgame Big 3 (shoulda been 4, grrr) but as I'll have a much more limited Marvel collection I'm being a bit more selective of what films/looks I want.

It's really annoying me that they haven't announced an Avengers 2012 2.0 - I have the new Cap, I have Diecast Mark 7 Iron Man and I have the original & still the best Hulk so getting Thor from that movie would be an imperative for me....alas.

I know what you mean. I have several MCU figures that if I could go back, I wouldn’t have gotten them. Now that for all intents and purposes it’s done being that the Infinity Saga is over, it’s easy now to pick which figures/suits you like best.

As far as Thor goes, my ideal three representations are: TDW Light Armor, Gladiator, and Endgame (preferably with IW body).

And if I had to choose a single MCU Thor representation, I’d probably go with TDW LA. I feel that has the best sculpt and the one that has the most shelf presence as Thor.

At one point I had all the A1 figures sans Hulk (I have AoU), but sold them all off fortunately. With the exception of Hulk and the Mark 7, I actually didn’t care too much for their A1 suits.

I think TDW Armored look is the best but the physique is undersized now. I would love a 2.0 over anything. They did the chainmail a little better then. Now his arms look puffy.

Back