1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Endgame Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No news from sideshow, do you guys think this Thor will be the next Endgame Captain America?

I did not get a email but mine was charged today and should ship tonight or monday due to the holiday.
I'm glad you typed this because they charged me as well and no email, also was charged for 2012 captain america also without notice so I'm glad I checked before I bought anything on Friday.

Just got my preparing to ship notification email, woo.

Kinda unexpected seeing as it's thanksgiving and all.

Just got invoiced for this by KGH and true to their word, they've done it with free shipping.

Just got my preparing to ship notification email, woo.

Kinda unexpected seeing as it's thanksgiving and all.
I dont like it. I know some people are glad to finally get it, I just hadnt prepared to add that expense to black friday shopping. If sideshow is going to pull this stunt with no charge notice the week of thanksgiving at least offer free shipping.

Anyway thats my rant.

I had already paid my remaining balance off months ago but yeah, I can see how an unexpected charge like that would be annoying so close to a big shopping holiday. Takes a big bite out of your budget.

Just got invoiced for this by KGH and true to their word, they've done it with free shipping.
Im especially glad they did that because the Variant Spider figure just arrived with its gigantic base and they’re absolutely adding the extra cost on there. But that’s quite understandable.
Just gotta navigate through the usual 5+ days of one-message-per-day via Facebook messenger to confirm that I definitely do want my invoice sent before I can pay them for it. 2 days down…

Ok I thought it was just me so I at least know it happened to others. Sideshow just charged me 200 for the figure out of nowhere with no warning. What kinda stunt... Man good thing my next paycheck is soon. Not happy about that as they are usually on point with the emails. We are dealing with too much money and too long of a gap in time between ordering and it's shipping for them to do this kind of thing without notice. Very unprofessional

This pose took equal parts patience and frustration but pretty happy with the results :)

Thor+RocketWS.jpg
Thor+RocketMS.jpg
Thor+Rocketcu01.jpg
Thor+Rocketcu02.jpg

Sideshow pulled the surprise charge maneuver with me as well last week, although Thor hasn't shipped yet. I'm sort of annoyed they charged with with zero notification, but then again.....at least he's shipping soon. Presumably.

Ok, so this has been "preparing to ship" since last Wednesday. I think they jumped the gun just a little bit with these charges and shipping notifications.

If this were ebay people would be filing failure to ship complaints by now.

Ok, so this has been "preparing to ship" since last Wednesday. I think they jumped the gun just a little bit with these charges and shipping notifications.

If this were ebay people would be filing failure to ship complaints by now.
I emailed them yesterday, and all they basically said was "sorry, they're stuck at the port". I asked why they are charging early before they actually receive the items and the answer I got was essentially that it helps them ship product out faster once they do receive them. They have no intention of altering their process, so you can probably expect this to continue while the ports are jammed.

I emailed them yesterday, and all they basically said was "sorry, they're stuck at the port". I asked why they are charging early before they actually receive the items and the answer I got was essentially that it helps them ship product out faster once they do receive them. They have no intention of altering their process, so you can probably expect this to continue while the ports are jammed.
Same here, mine is preparing to ship since November 23, so I emailed them and got the same reply

Back