1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Endgame Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed them yesterday, and all they basically said was "sorry, they're stuck at the port". I asked why they are charging early before they actually receive the items and the answer I got was essentially that it helps them ship product out faster once they do receive them. They have no intention of altering their process, so you can probably expect this to continue while the ports are jammed.
They did this last Spring with my Beskar Mando, too. Disappointing they’re still doing it as at the time they acted like they were caught by surprise that their shipment had not come off the boat as expected.

So... how long are they going to leave the shipping in limbo before they start sending out emails to tell peopke what's going on? According to their own policy they're not supposed to charge the full amount until an item is ready to ship.

So... how long are they going to leave the shipping in limbo before they start sending out emails to tell peopke what's going on? According to their own policy they're not supposed to charge the full amount until an item is ready to ship.
Proactive communication is not exactly their strong suit. At least not anymore. They know that we know the ports are jammed, and they likely don't feel any other explanation is needed.

Finally
5C253338-18C9-4F62-A13C-4E7EC9EA50ED.jpeg

I wonder if the other authorized HT sellers in the US will be receiving their allotment soon then?

Finally got some new 1/6th scale figures! It feels like an eternity since Endgame Thor was released, but at least Lando came earlier than expected!

20211209_194700b.jpg

Does anyone know if there is a comparison between IW stormbreaker - Bad tomato stormbreaker and EG stormbreaker?

I want to get a proper sized stormbreaker for my inifinity war thor, but they are only selling the endgame one for like 150EUR which is more than what I paid for my Thor figure lol (got a crazy good deal on it). And im not made of money. Anyone who owns the bad tomato one, whats your thoughts on it? I really wonder if they got the scale right now that the hot toys one has come out.

I'm surprised at how much I like this figure! I actually thought the transluscent lightning effects would look a bit toyish.

But I think they add quite a lot to the style of this figure, whether the light up features are used or not. The head sculpt is another great job by Hot Toys too.

Now just need to wait for Iron Man Mk85 BD version to bloody release after all this time!

IMG_3219b.JPG

It's nice of SS to finally ship this and all, but it's been in the "label created, waiting for pickup" stage of the process for 3 days now.

With this shipping, the Koto Thor expected to ship soon and the XM Legendary Beast Thor just arrived at my house I am surrounded by so much Thor right now.

Back