1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Endgame Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who are the main part-out players on ebay these days? I'll probably want to get Stormbreaker from this figure to go with Infinity War Thor. I actually still don't have any Thor figure but I'll likely go for Infinity War over the Endgame one. I just can't get on board with this out of shape look for him.
Jsyk, a third party Stormbreaker was just announced by ASTOYS. It's on a few sites but TNSfigures has it for $52 shipped

https://www.tnsfigures.com/astoys-as202-01-1-6-scale-lightning-axe-pre-order/

I think TDW Armored look is the best but the physique is undersized now. I would love a 2.0 over anything. They did the chainmail a little better then. Now his arms look puffy.

I agree , I think TDW Armored version is the best overall. And yeah with how large the Endgame Iron Man is TDW Thor is relatively undersized.

Last edited:
Love and Thunder looks like he has that look again, but if the colours are blue and gold I don't think it will look as good as his TDW armour.

I know what you mean. I have several MCU figures that if I could go back, I wouldn’t have gotten them. Now that for all intents and purposes it’s done being that the Infinity Saga is over, it’s easy now to pick which figures/suits you like best.

As far as Thor goes, my ideal three representations are: TDW Light Armor, Gladiator, and Endgame (preferably with IW body).

And if I had to choose a single MCU Thor representation, I’d probably go with TDW LA. I feel that has the best sculpt and the one that has the most shelf presence as Thor.

At one point I had all the A1 figures sans Hulk (I have AoU), but sold them all off fortunately. With the exception of Hulk and the Mark 7, I actually didn’t care too much for their A1 suits.
I agree that the A1 suits for Cap and Thor aren't actually their best looks but as far as figures made to the present scale and standards I've got Mark 7 and Endgame 2012 version Cap and would just love to complete the big 4 for that movie. And as toys the colours look great on the shelf.
I think TDW Armored look is the best but the physique is undersized now. I would love a 2.0 over anything. They did the chainmail a little better then. Now his arms look puffy.
Yeah that's what bothers me about going back and buying an older figure in a scenario where Hot Toys doesn't make a new one.

What about the Age of Ultron Thor - I'm guessing he's in the 'old' scale too?
Jsyk, a third party Stormbreaker was just announced by ASTOYS. It's on a few sites but TNSfigures has it for $52 shipped

https://www.tnsfigures.com/astoys-as202-01-1-6-scale-lightning-axe-pre-order/
Thanks for that. Presumably the purpose of that release is for it to be the correct size?

True about the brighter colors of the A1 suits popping a bit more on the shelf.

And I have TDW LA, AoU, Gladiator and EG Thors. One of these days I’ll have to compare them side-by-side and see how much they differ in size. TDW LA and AoU have never really looked out of scale to me, personally.

Thanks for that. Presumably the purpose of that release is for it to be the correct size?
Yea, same deal as the Bad Tomato Stormbreaker that came out like 1-2 years ago because Hot Toys' Stormbreaker for IW Thor is way smaller than it should be so this one will be in correct scale.

Finally got these 3 fellers together.

(yes, that is wood paneling on the wall, don't be jealous)
43u6J7K.jpg

Nice, looks awesome. I have CW Cap, EG Thor, Mk46 and EG Thanos (regular) on a shelf together, and it’s currently one of my favorite displays.

I may get Mk50 or Mk85 one of these days and that’ll take the place of Mk46 on that shelf.

New promo art from Love and Thunder. Reforged mjolnir looks awesome with light shining through the cracks. After they did such a good job with the paint and light effects on EG Thor's hammer I can't wait to see this version.
Screenshot_20220103-192656_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220103-192701_Instagram.jpg

I dont mind the L&T design but dont understand the blue boots and all the gold on the chest.

I’m opening up Thor right now and he is badass! I didn’t realize both hammers light up, they look great, very bright. Gave light up Mjolnir to EG Cap.

I’ll have to look through the thread again, but how does everyone feel with all the lightning effects? Keeping in box or displaying them? I have IW Thor and used the effects on him. Because of that I’m leaning towards keeping them in box for now for this one.

I have them (the lightning effects) on mine. It’s the only Thor figure I have with lightning effects displayed.

Was able to get the cape to blow out more. Even appear to look slightly wired lol

IMG_20220113_091831~2.jpg

Back