1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Endgame Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean Thor in MCU is nothing like the mythology. GoW feels more authentic in that sense (though, obviously not 100% either).

I'm so happy they didnt go over the top on thor for GOW. He looks amazing in the game. I was afraid they were going to make him as tall as the statue in GOW that you need to destroy.

I still really want this guy, but HK prices never went down after release...
he is still $350 USD + shipping or more over there.

Hopefully Sideshow gets him sooner than later.
Keep an eye on ToysBuyingAgent, who has a free shipping option for regular-sized figures. I ordered him the day he was released and only paid $10 more than what Sideshow would have cost after tax and shipping. Make sure and use the promo codes on their homepage, too.

https://www.toysbuyingagent.com/product-page/ready-hot-toys-mms557-avengers-endgame-1-6-thor

Keep an eye on ToysBuyingAgent, who has a free shipping option for regular-sized figures. I ordered him the day he was released and only paid $10 more than what Sideshow would have cost after tax and shipping. Make sure and use the promo codes on their homepage, too.

https://www.toysbuyingagent.com/product-page/ready-hot-toys-mms557-avengers-endgame-1-6-thor
I bought him from TBA and he was cheaper for me than buying from SS, especially with the 10% tax and DHL shipping to Australia costs from SS. The only thing is that you don't get the brown shipper box as TBA gets them directly from the HT store.

Cross-posting from the Endgame Cap thread. Earth's Mightiest Heroes!

DSC_0340.jpg

Nice! Especially liked the way you posed the figures and and took the picture in an angle that hides the stand poles.
Thanks! Yeah Thor's I just Photoshopped out but Tony's is just obscured by his leg. Although now that you mention it I'm realizing my color correction exposed the not great job I did on Thor's stand - can still see the silhouette!

Caved and ordered this guy. He just looks so good. Hope sideshow gets him soon. HURRY UP BEFORE CHRISTMAS DAMMIT

Caved and ordered this guy. He just looks so good. Hope sideshow gets him soon. HURRY UP BEFORE CHRISTMAS DAMMIT
Oh man, I didn't realise he hasn't been released at SS yet. I bought mine from HK months ago - it's a fantastic figure.

Tomorrow is 90 days from HK release and considering how long some of the other releases took (at least those on a boat), it's probably going to be another month before Sideshow starts shipping.

Tomorrow is 90 days from HK release and considering how long some of the other releases took (at least those on a boat), it's probably going to be another month before Sideshow starts shipping.
I think this is part of the reason sideshow was aggressively trying to force the smaller retailers out because they knew this would become more of a issue because of the delay with shipping

IMO sculpted hair on the sides is the wrong way to go for this figure. Some quality rooted hair in select areas would take this figure to another level

I think this is part of the reason sideshow was aggressively trying to force the smaller retailers out because they knew this would become more of a issue because of the delay with shipping
Probably you’re right, sideshow is trying to keep customers under her wings.
After Captain America delays many collectors went to buy from other websites and overseas sellers

Back