1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Endgame Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Thor shipping soon from Sideshow?
My last payment is due in 2 days

Attachments

• F7D819F8-EB93-4552-B548-7D8FDA3D6167.jpeg
    F7D819F8-EB93-4552-B548-7D8FDA3D6167.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 46
Final payment for Thor pushed back again to next month. This is getting ridiculous.
Which is why I don't flexpay anymore. It might be in stock tomorrow but because you flexpay you get pushed back a full month so that it continues to align to the day of the month you chose. The other reason, which doesn't seem to apply to Sideshow's random shipping policies is that a smart business would fulfill all of their full pay orders before flexpays because they've already gotten 80% of flexpays money and only the small deposit for full pays. Why Sideshow hasn't figured this out is beyond me. With that said, hope you get Thor soon, he's a great figure.

Which is why I don't flexpay anymore. It might be in stock tomorrow but because you flexpay you get pushed back a full month so that it continues to align to the day of the month you chose. The other reason, which doesn't seem to apply to Sideshow's random shipping policies is that a smart business would fulfill all of their full pay orders before flexpays because they've already gotten 80% of flexpays money and only the small deposit for full pays. Why Sideshow hasn't figured this out is beyond me. With that said, hope you get Thor soon, he's a great figure.
Do you think if I just made the last payment it might ship sooner?

Do you think if I just made the last payment it might ship sooner?
I dont recall the thread but someone posted that when they called sideshow they were told if you change your payment, apparently even paying it off early, resets your spot in the queue, so I would not. That also lines up with multiple people complaining about ordering and paying it off early and still getting the toy months later.

I dont recall the thread but someone posted that when they called sideshow they were told if you change your payment, apparently even paying it off early, resets your spot in the queue, so I would not. That also lines up with multiple people complaining about ordering and paying it off early and still getting the toy months later.
Looks like I’m leaving it alone then and hoping my last payment syncs up with their shipment one of these months.

That is BS, there is no queue. It's always been random no matter when you order or how you pay.

That is BS, there is no queue. It's always been random no matter when you order or how you pay.
Agreed - total hogwash. I was messing with my Captain Rex order a week before it came out and I wasn't moved to the back of the queue. Got it just fine. It's random, despite what they tell us.

Back