1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Endgame Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thor with the rest of the group. Quick photo.

IMG_5455.jpg

Awesome Spidey pose! Does the fish line go around his wrists?

Thank you. Actually around elbows. Plus feet are attached by double-sided tape as support. It works nicely, but it is not perfect, it may damage the suit so I'm looking for alternatives. Maybe something with wrists as you guessed or head. Strange is hanging by his head, but line is under the sculpt around the join inside the body, which is perfect.

Sweet pics spanbauer. A lot more articulation than Ive seen in reviews.
Thanks! And yeah, the figure has a little more range to it than people are letting on. The waste seems to swivel just fine, he has a hidden swivel at the elbow (jump to 5:25 in this video to see it ) and his socketed arms means he can get his arms higher than any other figure I own save for Iron Man.

With the elements of Thor Infinity War and Endgame, there is something to have fun!
Me who was not interested in buying the "bro" Thor, well that's a nice surprise!
In addition, the light effect of the Stormbreaker is still very impressive.

📷 Instagram: Login • InstagramView attachment 533740View attachment 533741View attachment 533742View attachment 533743View attachment 533744View attachment 533745View attachment 533746View attachment 533747View attachment 533748View attachment 533749View attachment 533750View attachment 533751View attachment 533752
Is your Infinity War Thor customized? I've never seen it look that good before.

Amazing shot once again Spanbauer. I'm curious do you think his arm bent like that holding the axe would be good for a long term pose or will it stress out the material?

Amazing shot once again Spanbauer. I'm curious do you think his arm bent like that holding the axe would be good for a long term pose or will it stress out the material?
I thought about that too and it’s really hard to imagine anything happening to that material. It’s too thick to crease, loose enough not to tear, and since they can’t bend past 90 in any direction I think it’ll be fine.

So anxious to get this guy on the shelf. Unfortunately, I'm still waiting for my shipping notification for Rescue so figure I'm at least a month or two out from getting Thor. Which is worse, the wait between pre-order and release or the wait between release and shipment (for those using Sideshow or second batch)? of course the answer is "they both stink" :)

Back