1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Endgame Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear you. He came out nice which makes me rethink my cancelation, even though this look is a one off. The main reason I wanted him was to have my final EG trinity, but the mark 85 came out so crappy that won't happen now :(
Oh well, I guess I should thank HT for saving me money haha
I think the Mark 85 came out great. The original head sculpt wasn't the tragedy it was made out to be and the rest of the figure is quite nice, in my opinion. EG Cap is great as well, so with Thor turning out great, that EG Trinity need should still be itching. I'm really just trying to enable another poor soul to spend a grand on 3 dollies like I did! :)

tenor.gif
I do say.

Glad you’re happy with him, creasy! I have a feeling those of us for which this will be our first and only Thor figure are going to find far more enjoyment in him than those for which this is essentially just a fatter, less articulated version of the Infinity War Thor they already own.

Glad you’re happy with him, creasy! I have a feeling those of us for which this will be our first and only Thor figure are going to find far more enjoyment in him than those for which this is essentially just a fatter, less articulated version of the Infinity War Thor they already own.
He's going (on the way from HK) to be my only Thor too. I have EG Cap, Iron Man, Black Widow and Hawkeye already, so he fits in. I couldn't bring myself to get Professor Hulk so bought Avengers Hulk for less than Professor Hulk will cost.

If they release an update Avengers Thor I will get him.

I do love IW Thor, but that face sculpt was too off for me.

idk, Secret Base did a nice dynamic pose with EG Thor. I don't expect him to do super hero landings, but it's definitely poseable, very limited poses.
Even instructions have one-page disclaimer about how you should leave him in a museum pose and do not bend anything, lol. I know similar stuff is always there, but not that strict.

It seems they've already changed the pose, but this one was the one that I meant. View attachment 533297
Yep, love that variation too. Sideshow just had their Unsealed and Revealed and also pulled off a great mid-air hammer lunge, making good use of that overhead shoulder rotation.

16766EF6-DEE4-4FE9-A2EB-FAE5DCF0A3D8.jpeg

My figure was supposed to be here by yesterday but…USPS gonna USPS so no dice.

Just ordered from Toys Wonderland, the second batch. Sideshow shipping cost is killing it with the taxes and the reward points are no longer helping out.

Back