1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Endgame Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They charged me over 50 EUR shipping cost for the Cyborg preorder.

Not cheap either...
Yeah the shipping cost takes a big chunk out of the benefits of using HK sellers. I think the difference to some UK sites now is only around £20 because of the shipping.

They charged me over 50 EUR shipping cost for the Cyborg preorder.

Not cheap either...
For me it still ended up cheaper than side show. Just received Hot Toys End Game War Machine from TW yesterday, cost me $250ish shipped. EG Thor will cost the same. Also pre ordered EG Iron Patriot that ended up being $450ish shipped after currency conversion fees.

I received mine end of the day yesterday and I love him! Working on taking some photos today.

DSC_0006.jpg
DSC_0020.jpg
DSC_0015.jpg
DSC_0025.jpg

Congrats Spanbauer! This is an example of HT doing it right! I think production beats proto in this case. No excuse for the BD Iron Man or BD Thanos crap...

Congrats Spanbauer! This is an example of HT doing it right! I think production beats proto in this case. No excuse for the BD Iron Man or BD Thanos crap...
Yep, they surpassed my expectations for sure.
Noice...best Hemsworth likeness in 1/6 for me.
Agreed! The Infinity War head never really did it for me, but I see Hemsworth in this one all day long.

Also, the luminous effect is pretty dang cool!

Thank you! And nope it's the stock cape, I just make it a point to fold it inward so you see some of the red from the front of the figure. Most everyone just leaves the black inside showing.
Ah okay, yeah. The red had me thrown off as I recalled it only being on the outer layer of the cape and not on the inside.

With the elements of Thor Infinity War and Endgame, there is something to have fun!
Me who was not interested in buying the "bro" Thor, well that's a nice surprise!
In addition, the light effect of the Stormbreaker is still very impressive.

📷 Instagram: Login • InstagramView attachment 533740View attachment 533741View attachment 533742View attachment 533743View attachment 533744View attachment 533745View attachment 533746View attachment 533747View attachment 533748View attachment 533749View attachment 533750View attachment 533751View attachment 533752
Very dope photo sesh!

I know not many have this in hand, but for those who do, any worries about Stormbreaker bending over time like the IW version?
I would hope the plastic is stronger or reinforced, especially given that this Stormbreaker must be even more top heavy than the IW one.

I know not many have this in hand, but for those who do, any worries about Stormbreaker bending over time like the IW version?
I would hope the plastic is stronger or reinforced, especially given that this Stormbreaker must be even more top heavy than the IW one.
Where did the Infinity War one bend? This version seems very solid and sturdy.

The bad tomato version 1.0 did bend but you could just flip it over. It wasnt a big deal. one guy drilled a tiny hole in the handle and shoved a toothpick in there.

Back