1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They were spotted driving in a 2016 (or so) Audi, so yes, the movie will be taking place closer to Infinity War than not. But there could also be flashbacks, who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keeping it more recent would be easier. The last i heard it was set in her pre Shield days but like some have said i'm sure there will be a lot of flashbacks,

Too early to tell of course but from the low res pics I like the EG suit better. The solo film one looks like it will be back to rooted hair tho I?m sure

Her new suit! I’m digging how comic accurate it is. I think I prefer the Endgame suit a little more tho, although this one will see a lot more action which is a plus F1685165-506A-4B93-9E4E-A53437296D33.jpegF1685165-506A-4B93-9E4E-A53437296D33.jpeg

Oooo looks really good on that poster. I?ll buy a figure of this allllll day if it?s sculpted hair which I doubt

I didn?t like how grey the suit looked in the set photos and while there?s still more grey than I?d like, I really like the way the costume looks there. And yeah, sculpted hair=100% bought.

Unlike a character like Iron Man, suits aren?t as easily differentiated by me for Black Widow. I?ve just seen a black jumpsuit since 2009. Great decision to break from the norm for the solo film, I would definitely buy this.

Back