1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you just say...?I can BUY this all day!? LOL! Wrong hero though...LOL

Did I miss something? Thought the hero being talked about was Widow? And yes. I?ll buy this figure of widow if it?s done right. Easy purchase
Yes red guardian also is but no interest yet in a figure of him until I see a full reveal

Did I miss something? Thought the hero being talked about was Widow? And yes. I?ll buy this figure of widow if it?s done right. Easy purchase
Yes red guardian also is but no interest yet in a figure of him until I see a full reveal
It's was a joke. Like " I can do this all day" cap saying.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

There was also an all white suit shown for the Widow movie.

Yeah I think I'm liking the look of this one a bit more at the moment. More unique and seems like it would stand out more in the collection.

69231145_2534211506625876_3211611707398946816_n.jpg

Yeah I think I'm liking the look of this one a bit more at the moment. More unique and seems like it would stand out more in the collection.

View attachment 465020
I know that the white suit is not the definitive ver of black widow but I think I'll get this instead cos it will stand out more in my collection. I find the black suits a bit dull, but then again there's that other gray and gold suits, both looks great. I will most likely get the better looking one. Can't wait to finally have her in my collection.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Perhaps a winter outfit for Mother Russia? This movie might turn out to be Winter Soldier 2.0.

I mean... yeah. That?s pretty expected. It?s not a movie with a character with fictiony super powers, it?s a character who?s good at hand-to-hand combat, much like Captain America, and is known for espionage. Also don?t know what a winter outfit has to do with the movie turning out like Winter Soldier lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean... yeah. That?s pretty expected. It?s not a movie with a character with fictiony super powers, it?s a character who?s good at hand-to-hand combat, much like Captain America, and is known for espionage. Also don?t know what a winter outfit has to do with the movie turning out like Winter Soldier lol.

Stealth Cap for a specific mission like a white outfit for snow with Widow.

Taskmaster better have a bigger role than Crossbones did in CW. Too cool of a character to pass up.

Stealth Cap for a specific mission like a white outfit for snow with Widow.

Taskmaster better have a bigger role than Crossbones did in CW. Too cool of a character to pass up.

I?m sure he will, he?s the main villain. As opposed to Crossbones, who wasn?t advertised and had to be used as a plot device.

Anybody else thinking all these costumes look a little too modern for a prequel film? Is this not a prequel after all?

What? It takes place between Civil War and IW. At least a major part of it. Could be flashbacks and stuff.

What? It takes place between Civil War and IW. At least a major part of it. Could be flashbacks and stuff.

Ah is that confirmed? Last I heard it was a prequel, but didn't hear anything about where in the timeline. With all the russian characters I'd assumed they were going to be covering her shortly before joining shield.

Ah is that confirmed? Last I heard it was a prequel, but didn't hear anything about where in the timeline. With all the russian characters I'd assumed they were going to be covering her shortly before joining shield.

Yep, confirmed 100%. Really smart choice IMO, that whole period is emptiness for the Avengers (due to Civil War), so it?s a super great spot, plot-wise, for Black Widow to have a mission and a little run-in with her past without it being mentioned later on. The Avengers aren?t super close-knit at the time, even the group that saved Wanda at the train, so Nat could potentially just go ?See ya, have a little stuff that I need to finish up.? Her past is shrouded in mystery.

Anybody else thinking all these costumes look a little too modern for a prequel film? Is this not a prequel after all?

Even for a film taking place between CW and IW, I kinda agree. It?s not like a suit like those couldn?t exist at the time but they?re pretty similar to the Endgame costume. The grey/black one has almost exactly the same belt as the Endgame suit and the shoulder pads on both are very similar to it. But who knows, maybe those suits are inspiration for the Endgame one or something.

Yep, confirmed 100%. Really smart choice IMO, that whole period is emptiness for the Avengers (due to Civil War), so it?s a super great spot, plot-wise, for Black Widow to have a mission and a little run-in with her past without it being mentioned later on. The Avengers aren?t super close-knit at the time, even the group that saved Wanda at the train, so Nat could potentially just go ?See ya, have a little stuff that I need to finish up.? Her past is shrouded in mystery.

Yeah that's not bad. There's definitely room for her to go "underground" for a bit prior to joining Cap's team. Maybe we got a bit of a John wick situation. Her returning to old contacts for help.

Yeah that's not bad. There's definitely room for her to go "underground" for a bit prior to joining Cap's team. Maybe we got a bit of a John wick situation. Her returning to old contacts for help.

Wasn't it shown in the footage at D23 that she is either fighting against or with an another "Widow". I think she says Black Widow has become soft or something similar.

I think they will probably also fit in a bit of a backstory flashback in there too to explain the history briefly.

Wasn't it shown in the footage at D23 that she is either fighting against or with an another "Widow". I think she says Black Widow has become soft or something similar.

I think they will probably also fit in a bit of a backstory flashback in there too to explain the history briefly.

Not sure I haven't seen the d23 footage, but the prospect is interesting. I will say with this film is shaping up nicely though

Back