1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully they don't end up softening the face. This seems like one of those sculpts where every imperfection adds to the likeness. Hopefully they sort out the unusually long legs but that might just be a weird perspective thing.

Rooted hair isn’t bad if you aren’t afraid to put your ego aside ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ it’s kinda annoying when people call it “doll hair” like, uh, what do you think this is?

My main problem with rooted hair is that it's high maintenance -- it requires considerable time to get looking right, and you have to re-style it/fix it every time you move the figure's head. Takes the 'action' out of the figure. Although it's maybe a necessary evil with a lot of long-haired characters.

Hopefully they don't end up softening the face. This seems like one of those sculpts where every imperfection adds to the likeness. Hopefully they sort out the unusually long legs but that might just be a weird perspective thing.

This is my main concern after seeing RotS Obi Wan...

I wish they would make a new female jointed body for her but nothing was mentioned in the description :(

C'mon guys rooted hair wasn't an option for this version due to the hair style itself. The braid and pony tail would be hard to keep styled. Plus i hate how frizzy rooted hair is, also dust gets in it.

Anyone that hasn't gotten an order in for these figures would want to move their ass. After its US opening tonight most places be sold out.

I sure hope HT milk the **** out of this film.

Sideshow sent me another of those $25 thank you codes for my BW order. :yess:

It may just be me, but I think this is proving to be an effective strategy on their part to slow/stop the bleeding with respect to customers ordering from other retail suppliers. I'm out of reward points at the moment & that's usually when I resort to better deals elsewhere. These codes plus their superior payment plan have been enough to keep me coming back.

I don't dispute that this is a very good likeness to her character but...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don’t really mind, because in the end I simply want a BW figure for my collection, and I was never going to get the prior versions with the rooted hair.

I know it looks like Scarlett Johansson, but does anyone else see Kate McKinnon in the eyes? And some pics look just like her IMO.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Awe’s some looking figure for sure! Debating to get this or not, I own the civil war one which I got for a descent price off eBay before prices went through the roof. Two different figures though with pro and cons in both to be honest. I think the face sculpt is the same just one had rooted hair and the other with sculpted. I actually haven’t had a problem with my rooted hair and never had to touch it. My concern is the suit on the end game figure restrictions? Deteriorating?

I'm not surprised if this one sells out .....

Spoiler Spoiler:

In the movie, I believe her hair is still a bit blonde in parts. Looks like it's all red on the figure, which I like better. :)

already have the CW BW and loved to PO this, but I worry the final product would not be the same as what has been shown on the prototype. Past releases have this problems.

Back