Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Twenty, twenty-five years ago this character would have been the narcissistic and arrogant villain but today he is cast as a hero?

Give me a break!

Antihero

[an-tee-heer-oh, an-tahy-]
noun, plural antiheroes.
1. a protagonist who lacks the attributes that make a heroic figure, as nobility of mind and spirit, a life or attitude marked by action or purpose, and the like.

Twenty, twenty-five years ago this character would have been the narcissistic and arrogant villain but today he is cast as a hero?

Give me a break!

25 years ago he would have been called Han Solo lol. So what is your point? are you a DC kid trolling the Marvel side for lack of anything exciting on the dark side

Thanx guys !

17155356291_7c6f336e0e_c.jpg

Antihero

[an-tee-heer-oh, an-tahy-]
noun, plural antiheroes.
1. a protagonist who lacks the attributes that make a heroic figure, as nobility of mind and spirit, a life or attitude marked by action or purpose, and the like.

That's a d-bag to me.

gotta love newbs coming in a thread for no other purpose other than to insult people!

suggested reading for you champ... :hi5:
maxresdefault.jpg

:lol Don't concern yourself with one who is simply attempting to entertaining him or herself using your reaction to ridiculous or outrageous statements. Entertain YOURself by how pathetic the attempt is..!:lol

Back