Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally getting around to painting his walkman. This is my first time ever doing something like this, I hope it goes well! :pray:

I bet its great :D

You got the Hunters decal set right?

I do. I'm not sure I'll use them. The blue doesn't match, but I may try it out. I lost the instructions on how to apply them though. Something about water and some other stuff. :huh Ooops.

Hmmm this would be a major change to the figures look don't you think
might need more pics soon :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Just kidding :1-1:

I have to set up my 'studio' for stealth cap within the next couple of days, so I was thinking about taking some more of him. :)

The decals don't look so bad actually. I do suck at painting though. :lol

I have to set up my 'studio' for stealth cap within the next couple of days, so I was thinking about taking some more of him. :)

The decals don't look so bad actually. I do suck at painting though. :lol

:yess: :rock

At least you did paint it :lol I'd be too scared to do anything like that:slap :thud:

:yess: :rock

At least you did paint it :lol I'd be too scared to do anything like that:slap :thud:

I'm terrified of modding. I have to do my Stealth Cap later today and that is super scary. :horror But, if I want him to do some posing for pics, I gotta do it.

I'm terrified of modding. I have to do my Stealth Cap later today and that is super scary. :horror But, if I want him to do some posing for pics, I gotta do it.

I'd never try and mod a figure unless I had a spare. It is indeed terrifying :horror So you've gained some more respect points in my book. I hope it turns out well for you and I can't wait to see your pics of Stealth Cap :yess:

Modded the Walkman...It looks much better, imo.

IMG_4280-Edit.jpg

:1-1: Thanks, Brainiac! It was fun bringing Star-Lord back into the photos. I do admit I was too lazy to change the background. Blue doesn't really go with Star-Lord.

Back