Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been contemplating cancellimg my ed. Its like a loss of 40 bucks but still thinking very strongly about it. If i cld take two preorders back it would be ed and vader. But that wld mean a loss of 65.... Tik tok... Tik tok...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Cancelled ed 209... I think i had over committed.

Sorry to hear.

I'm hoping this is thee definitive 1/6 Ed-209. It looks like it needs it's own Detolf shelf because of the sheer size!

I am actually happy. Dint want that to begin with and had just gone overboard. It is outside my budget and also space constraints. Its also getting difficult to sell these things if you dont need them so cldnt have taken a chance. Its a great product but in all honesty i am a bit relieved. Will buy 2 others that i like. Keeping the robocop as its just way too kewl to let go.

Sorry to hear.

I'm hoping this is thee definitive 1/6 Ed-209. It looks like it needs it's own Detolf shelf because of the sheer size!

There are always these claims of thngs being definitive. I have collected too many such definitives that i dint need to begin with. This was one of those. I saved 450 bucks and spent elsewhere. Its not just iconic enough for me. Robocop is and ed isnt...for me. Same was with batmobile. It was iconic but to me it was not worth 700 dollars.

There are always these claims of thngs being definitive. I have collected too many such definitives that i dint need to begin with. This was one of those. I saved 450 bucks and spent elsewhere. Its not just iconic enough for me. Robocop is and ed isnt...for me. Same was with batmobile. It was iconic but to me it was not worth 700 dollars.

It was a shame that I had to miss out on ED and the Batmobile as I would really have loved both in my collection but due to a lack of space I couldn't get them.

Although they are a small fortune I would gladly have parted with the money for them should I have had more room.

It was a shame that I had to miss out on ED and the Batmobile as I would really have loved both in my collection but due to a lack of space I couldn't get them.

Although they are a small fortune I would gladly have parted with the money for them should I have had more room.

Yep, the main deciding factor is cost, space, and money. It wasnt easy not ordering them. But in retrospect i have stopped buying anything i cant display. Its too much to spend on keeping them boxed.

Yep, the main deciding factor is cost, space, and money. It wasnt easy not ordering them. But in retrospect i have stopped buying anything i cant display. Its too much to spend on keeping them boxed.

And I don't want my collection to grow and grow and grow but as I say those two (ED and the Batmobile) would have been definite buys if space weren't a problem.

But I do take everything into consideration (how much I like the character, space and cost) before I commit on a collectible.

And I don't want my collection to grow and grow and grow but as I say those two (ED and the Batmobile) would have been definite buys if space weren't a problem.

But I do take everything into consideration (how much I like the character, space and cost) before I commit on a collectible.

I really want ED 209 but at 400 bucks It's probably not happening right now. I'm leaning toward maybe doing NECA's so at least I have an ED 209 in some scale

I really want ED 209 but at 400 bucks It's probably not happening right now. I'm leaning toward maybe doing NECA's so at least I have an ED 209 in some scale

I am doing NECA ED 209 as well. I would rather take that $400 and put $200 into Batman Returns and $200 in Penguin. Hell by the time Return figures are release "they" might be $400 as well!! Sorry I went tangent!!

I am doing NECA ED 209 as well. I would rather take that $400 and put $200 into Batman Returns and $200 in Penguin. Hell by the time Return figures are release "they" might be $400 as well!! Sorry I went tangent!!

Brother, you hit the nail right on the head. Pick and Choose. I can't get everything I want at this point in my life, not with the stuff coming out and trying to get older stuff I missed. As far as Batman Returns, looking forward to them as well, and yeah with all the delays the price might get that way by the time it comes out. lol

Interesting. As I type this Encore HD is running a Robocop "trilogy" marathon and Robocop 1 is called out as being Rated R. However the film includes the locker room nudity from the NC-17 special edition but NONE of the X-rated violence during Kenny's or Murphy's deaths. I wonder if this is a new edit for premium cable?

Interesting. As I type this Encore HD is running a Robocop "trilogy" marathon and Robocop 1 is called out as being Rated R. However the film includes the locker room nudity from the NC-17 special edition but NONE of the X-rated violence during Kenny's or Murphy's deaths. I wonder if this is a new edit for premium cable?

Haha, I'm watching it too!

Back