Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here, Here buddy. I couldn't agree more.

They will never better the original suit.

Yeah, I mean look at that behind the scenes vid when Weller walks through that hallway.

It's an epic, well designed costume.
SO much better than Iron Bat Cop in that new movie.
The only interesting thing there is the glossy black helmet...

So even the suit is a reason for NO reboot!

Yeah, I mean look at that behind the scenes vid when Weller walks through that hallway.

It's an epic, well designed costume.
SO much better than Iron Bat Cop in that new movie.
The only interesting thing there is the glossy black helmet...

So even the suit is a reason for NO reboot!

:lol
Well said, Chris.
I´m more interested what they will do with the "human hand".
If they´ll do a kinda "backwards-homage" to the original and keep the hand and later on "loose the arm"?!?!?!

I agree guys.

I wonder with the success of the newer Batman suit and the Iron Man suit influenced this new Robocop suit?

Or they probably knew they could not beat the original suit design and just went with a 'fresh' idea for the new suit.

I know i dint like it too much before. But i guess i think, joel kinnamen, amc the Killing dude, does make it look good, fits his frame well and of what pics i saw on the bike, it grew up on me. Its nothing like the original suit when ot comes to class but for a new age suit, not bad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

so that stupid leathercop hit the thread again and now lives here.

The most ridiculous thing I saw on the new costume IS NOT THE HAND, but the holster for his gun (in addition: the gun looks dumb and spiritless).

Man, I SO can't wait for the figure.
Just looked at the PO pics this morning... SO good!

Please guys..

..don't cross the streams. :lol

That would be very bad. :lol

Anyway as P said enough of the wannabe Robocop chat.

Is anyone else on the same boat as me in ordering only the Robocop (w/ mechanical chair) figure and missing out on Ed?

The lack of space really is becoming a serious problem for me. Well I could probably find space somewhere but I don't want figures coming out of my ears and I like the Neca version of ED so I ordered him instead.

That would be very bad. :lol

Anyway as P said enough of the wannabe Robocop chat.

Is anyone else on the same boat as me in ordering only the Robocop (w/ mechanical chair) figure and missing out on Ed?

The lack of space really is becoming a serious problem for me. Well I could probably find space somewhere but I don't want figures coming out of my ears and I like the Neca version of ED so I ordered him instead.

I'm with you there. I'm only getting robo himself. Ed would be cool to have too. But I just don't like him enough to pay that kind of money for him.

Yup, I, as well, ordered just robocop and not Ed-209. I don't like him too much , that's why.

I dig the chair. The pricetag will weed out a lot of non-hardcore fans and it represents his first full reveal and the "dream," two pivotal moments from the film. It will make for a more expansive display.

I'm with you there. I'm only getting robo himself. Ed would be cool to have too. But I just don't like him enough to pay that kind of money for him.

I can see your point buddy, he is a little steep for a character you don't much care for.

POd just Robo, chairless. $125 for a chair is too ouch.

I was initially on the fence about the chair but I knew I would regret not having it in the future. I dare to think what price these chairs will go for in the future.

Yeah that's ridiculous.

Again I would rather get it with Robocop now and not in the future with a hefty price increase.

Yup, I, as well, ordered just robocop and not Ed-209. I don't like him too much , that's why.

Straight to the point buddy, I like it.

I dig the chair. The pricetag will weed out a lot of non-hardcore fans and it represents his first full reveal and the "dream," two pivotal moments from the film. It will make for a more expansive display.

:goodpost: I agree. The chair will help recreate a memorable scene from the movie. Do you know if it has been confirmed that we will get switch out pictures for the monitor?

Back