Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
since hot toys are calling it "toy fairs exclusive", i imagine it'll be the exclusive for all countries where HT are exhibiting. should be pretty easy to get.

Damn, that has to be one of the coolest, if not the coolest Preds they've put out so far. The helmet, colors, and already cool P2 gear really make this guy look cool as hell! Real shame that this won't be released in larger numbers, I'd love to own this.

Found this on toy-world. These are the numbers for the Tokyo toy fair. I'm sure SDCC and other toy shows will add on to it.

20100527_8047f90c9865de7e0a6162bhbKZrudtC.jpg

Does that 500 mean that 500 will be made?

I like this guy, as mentioned in the other thread, I would probably buy him if he was available for a reasonable price. I'm not a Pred completist, but I love the P1 body and head. Probably my favorite existing figure.

I am not a huge Predator fan but I like the looks of this one. The color is really striking. I"ll consider picking it up re-used parts or not.

Does that 500 mean that 500 will be made?

I like this guy, as mentioned in the other thread, I would probably buy him if he was available for a reasonable price. I'm not a Pred completist, but I love the P1 body and head. Probably my favorite existing figure.

500 will be sold at the toy fair in Tokyo.

predator_2_behind_movie_shots_B.jpg

Is this the guy on the far left? Also, does someone have pics of all different predators for Predator 2 movie?

Looks great... I am about 90% sure I'll be ordering.

Now I need to find the Lost at a decent price :lol

Yea i totally want this, hopefully i wont need to sell a kidney to get it.

Holy crap, he looks so much more badass than I thought he would, based on the other thread. Okay, dilemma solved; I'm getting this guy :rock. Gort is a must-buy. He even comes with my favorite trophy skull! W00T! I dunno, he just looks SO much better than P2. I mean, the colors work brilliantly. HT's latest Preds always seem to deliver. Great, now I've got three Preds to get this year: Guardian, Lost, and Mr. Black from the new movie. Sigh... I love you, HT. Let's just hope ordering isn't such a pain in the bum.

Last edited:
Back