Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finally watched that vid on my laptop and WOW! so much detail I missed out from my phone...just gets harder and harder to say no to this figure :monkey2

Richard... man... you are going to love it! I saw it for the second time 2 days ago (both times on IMAX) and want to see it at least once more. I rarely watch a movie more than once at the theatre. This one deserves the mutiple rides.

Now you've got me even more excited to see it! :rock

I watched the movie 3 times thus far......twice in IMAX (AWESOMNESS)..and once 2D. Fantastic film.

I can't wait for this figure to be released! So glad I pre-ordered mine!:hi5:

I think most of us TRON nerds are going back for repeat viewings... while it's not doing GREAT in the box office, it's surviving.

HAHAHA...

Tron Legacy: What do I do?

Us: Survive.

yeah Tron pretty much only held top spot first week and has been dropping a seat a week up here in the cold north.

i've seen it 5 times! I have not watched a movie that many times in forever... I saw Star Trek 4 times. That was closest.

I'm with you Jon, seen it 5 times and there's always something I never noticed. This should probably be in the spinmaster thread, but that Young Clu figure that Young Flynn gives Young Sam looks a lot like a prototype 3" figure to me and gives me slight hope to see a series 3

Yeah, even the way they lit up reminded me of the Spinmaster stuff. Since Series 3 is supposed to be focused on Evolution figures there's a chance the Tron and Young Clu figures could be a part of that.

This is the only figure I've ever been super impatient with on a pre-order. I keep looking at my calendar like is it q3 yet?

I saw it today and loved it. Everything about it rocked. I have a feeling I'll be all-in for this line.

Now where's my Quorra? :panic:

Damn Kuzeh you and your signature........
I think when I get my Flynn I gotto make myself some acrylic trail as well... maybe start looking into those EL lights

totally agree with this! in fact, the place where I get all my architecture supplies from has a nice light blue "plastic" (the technical name starts with a "u" but the name escapes me at the moment) and I bet a nice LED running at the bottom of it would look great! not too sure where I can find a LED strip from though :gah:

forget LED man, for tron stuff, best to use el wire, it's much brighter and the blue matches up with the blue they used in the film :)

It's doing just a bit better than survivng in the U.K, it's top of the box office and I may go for my thrid time soon :D

I’m glad it’s doing better in the UK considering Europeans have better taste in films than Americans do. I mean where else would trash like Twilight: Eclipse make over $300,000,000? Not that the intake of a film determines its quality, but I’m worried that Legacy isn’t going to make enough for dumbass Disney executives to greenlight a third installment. I really would love to see another TRON film, or multiples since the story could unfold in so many different directions, but I guess we’ll have to wait and see. Meanwhile, we have “Cars 2” to look forward to, because the first “Cars” wasn’t nauseating enough.

Back