Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The helmeted head's light decal is crooked, damn shame!!! I still love this figure, but, disappointed such an obvious flaw was missed at the factory.

Did anybody here ever figure out a way to make the bike and figure run off A/C power? I know somebody figured out how to wire up a Tumbler to keep it illuminated in a display case. I haven't turned mine on in over a year.

I was watching one of these all week. It had an opening bid of $264 with $20 shipping.

I bid $285 and got snipped.

So I went looking and found another seller with a new sealed unit for $360 and it had the "Make Offer"

So I offered him $285 and he accepted :)

This will look great with the Bat Pod I just picked up

I was watching one of these all week. It had an opening bid of $264 with $20 shipping.

I bid $285 and got snipped.

So I went looking and found another seller with a new sealed unit for $360 and it had the "Make Offer"

So I offered him $285 and he accepted :)

This will look great with the Bat Pod I just picked up

Well done my friend! You will love it.
Way better than the Batpod, and Selina likes it better....

IMG_4934.jpg

IMG_4935.jpg

IMG_4936.jpg

IMG_4937.jpg

IMG_4938.jpg

I just got her too but she's for the Bat Pod so I'll stick with Flynn on this one

I'm going to figure out how to hard wire the figure to the cycle and then the cycle to AC power.

I can post a tutorial if anyone is interested

I just got her too.

I'm going to figure out how to hard with the figure to the cycle and then the cycle to AC power.

I can post a tutorial if anyone is interested

I think someone did that thing replacing the batteries with an AC adaptor wired to the wooden dowels like was done with the Hall Of Armour. Not sure what page it was posted on.

I think someone did that thing replacing the batteries with an AC adaptor wired to the wooden dowels like was done with the Hall Of Armour. Not sure what page it was posted on.

I read part of this huge thread but didn't see where anyone had hard wired one.

I plan on wiring the helmet to the body and then I'm going to use spring loaded contacts to get current into the figure from the cycle.

Then the cycle will be powered with batteries or an AC - DC converter.

I think it would have been VERY difficult to get a normally articulated figure to light up the way it does.

Well those pics show nicely that it should have just been a real figure that came with the bike instead of what we got. Looks great!

Back