Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've got a factory sealed light cycle to include in the mix if anyone wants to deal their IM MVII BD!!!

there has to be something that someone wants more than their pre-order of the IM MVII BD!!!

They did sell out ages ago. I think I got one of the few last ones. I had mine on three months flexpay. So just received him.

I really wish Hot Toys hadn't abandoned this line. The lighting in their suits wasn't a necessity for me. I would applaud the effort but I just wanted great sculpts of the characters more than anything else.

I had hoped they would at least have given us Sam or Young FLYNN in street clothes with a scale TRON arcade cabinet with lights. Somehow I really believed they were going to make that.

Maybe when TRON 3 comes around ...

Yea...i remember getting the only ten left email. I used a coupon and it covered my ca tax... I stil have a misn gantry with mk ivi got in january...

Just got mine in the mail last night. Such a steal for $221 shipped! Got it on ebay. Really an amazing set. Wonder why it never caught on?!

Just got mine in the mail last night. Such a steal for $221 shipped! Got it on ebay. Really an amazing set. Wonder why it never caught on?!

WHOA awesome price. Congrats. The detail on the fold out breaks is awesom. Careful with the battery compartment on the back of Flynn. you only need 2 batteries not the 3 that are suggested. The Disk is near impossible to put on with 3 batteries in the back.

A truely stunning piece:clap

Just recently? I was watching that one wondering if I needed a second light cycle. Glad you got a great deal. Its well worth it.

WHOA awesome price. Congrats. The detail on the fold out breaks is awesom. Careful with the battery compartment on the back of Flynn. you only need 2 batteries not the 3 that are suggested. The Disk is near impossible to put on with 3 batteries in the back.

A truely stunning piece:clap

Thanks for the tip but I actually got the compartment closed with the 3 batteries just fine. Only held me back a few seconds really. Yea it really is an awesome piece.

Just recently? I was watching that one wondering if I needed a second light cycle. Glad you got a great deal. Its well worth it.

Yea had to get my fiancee to bid for me because I was busy with work. It came in better condition than expected. It was like the person never touched it. Batteries were still in the packaging. Fantastic!

I just got my Light Cycle late last night, I traded with a buddy. I have wanted this since it was first announced. Its still factory sealed and waiting for me to pop the cherry. If your curious I had traded my Mark 4 Iron Man figure, I have sold off most of my IM figures so it was easy to let go for a Grail piece. My friend has his LC displayed and the light up feature is outstanding. One question though, does the top of the helmet light up?

Back