Henry Ducard/Ra's Al Ghul training gear WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will not use the shoulder armour!
I went with that look!

batmanbook3.jpg

Great work though dude your customs are just awsome. I did the same look with mine a few months ago, but I went with a full Hot Toys Truetype body with mine and used some spare Original Suit Batman gloves. Goes great with my other Hot Toys Batman Stuff. Caint wait to get my Maximus Leathers from you.

Last edited:
Here's a little update on ra's! I painted the hands black and drybrushed the gauntles silver!
Also i add a bit of real white moustache to give him a more realistic look

IMG_1026.jpg

IMG_1033.jpg

IMG_1029.jpg

Ra's Al Ghul
1/6th Customized by Elvis1976

---------------------------------------------

Head Sculpt: Susala + real mousrtache added
Ninja vest+sweater+military trousers: Dragon + weathered
Boots+gauntlets: Dark Knight
Glove: Hot Toys
Sword: Gi-Joe
Base: Hots toys with custom name tag
Body: Qui-gon sideshow body

IMG_1363.jpg

IMG_1357.jpg

IMG_1360.jpg

IMG_1362.jpg

IMG_1365.jpg

Great job! Although I like the paintjob on the previous head better. I've ordered Susala's head as well, and am having it painted by Les - can't wait to see how that turns out!

That's some really great stuff! The weathering is awesome and the outfitting in general turned out really well. That's definitely my favorite look of the character. It's too bad Hot Toys never made him for the BB line. I'd have bought ninja versions of both Ra's and Bruce!

looks awesome seb! LOVE the real stache ! hey mando did you buy from ironcross hunter from ebay for those ninja versions? those look pretty damn cool.

edit! i just read WOULDVE. well anyways he does have them and they are cool lol

Back