The Punisher custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elvis1976

I am a simple man
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Here's my almost finished PUNISHER custom figs!
Still some holsters missing but you get the idea.

The Punisher
1/6th Customized by Elvis1976

---------------------------------------------

Head Sculpt: Miketek OSW forum
Sweater+trousers: Dragon + weathered
Vest : Hot toys GIGN + weathered and hand painted skull
Boots: Dragon leather boots + weathered
Glove: Hot Toys/Weathered
Weapons: various + weathered
Pouches: various + weathered
Base: sideshow + Self-Built using printed papers and other stuff
Body: Hot Toys true type

IMG_0800.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg

IMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0796.jpg

IMG_0797.jpg

IMG_0798.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

Dude...

I'm Speechless.

Now that's a Punisher one can appreciate! Reminded me of Max and of the new movie which both I love!

Excellent Work!

I want one....LOL!!

Dude...

I'm Speechless.

Now that's a Punisher one can appreciate! Reminded me of Max and of the new movie which both I love!

Excellent Work!

I want one....LOL!!

Thank you buddy!Here's THE JIGSAW punisher nemesis!
It's still a WIP don't have is clothes yet! The head is a standard dragon modified!

What you guys think?

IMG_0890.jpg

IMG_0892.jpg

The work you did on the Punisher is fantastic. You should be very proud of that. I don't buy 12", but I would buy that.

WOW! That's pretty impressive! The only thing that bugged me was the skull logo. It looks sloppy. But eveything else looks really intricate! Awesome work man :rock

:drool

That is without a doubt one of the best, if not the best, custom figures I've ever seen. I'd love to have something like that on my shelf. Do you have a link or contact info for the guy selling the head? I'd really like to get ahold of one of those.

Jigsaw looks good, but not messed up enough for my tastes. But I love how he looks regardless. You've quickly risen up the ranks of top customizers IMO.

I've got a Kroenen head I'm planning on turning into Jigsaw once my school load lightens up in a month or two (along with Chuckles ;) ).

:drool

That is without a doubt one of the best, if not the best, custom figures I've ever seen. I'd love to have something like that on my shelf.

That's what I was about to say. All I could say was "wow" when I saw this. This is the BEST Punisher custom I have ever seen, elvis1976. Job well done....to say the very least.

WOW! That's pretty impressive! The only thing that bugged me was the skull logo. It looks sloppy. But eveything else looks really intricate! Awesome work man :rock

The Skull I thought looked fine and if anything I think a little sloppy is what he needs, a very clean skull has already been done on the SS PF and yes it looks good but it's nice to have a small change up, a little slop makes him look like he just went thru hell and I think that's the image he was trying to portray him with.

When I first saw this I almost would've preferred 6 vs 4 skull teeth but the 4 has now grown on me. I love how long they are, very well done!

I so want one now.....I feel like he's Punishing us all...:emperor:whip

The Skull I thought looked fine and if anything I think a little sloppy is what he needs, a very clean skull has already been done on the SS PF and yes it looks good but it's nice to have a small change up, a little slop makes him look like he just went thru hell and I think that's the image he was trying to portray him with.

When I first saw this I almost would've preferred 6 vs 4 skull teeth but the 4 has now grown on me. I love how long they are, very well done!

I so want one now.....I feel like he's Punishing us all...:emperor:whip

That's exactely what i wanted with the skull!
It's like the punisher painted the skull himself on the vest!
It's not like he's a fashion boy and wanted to have a big white bright skull on his chest! It's a bit like a warpaint! And that's what punisher is all about! Right?

That's exactely what i wanted with the skull!
It's like the punisher painted the skull himself on the vest!
It's not like he's a fashion boy and wanted to have a big white bright skull on his chest! It's a bit like a warpaint! And that's what punisher is all about! Right?

Excellent choices.

You thought out how the character would be like with his motivations before moving forward with the design implementation hence the level of quality from the fruits of your labor.

I also felt that my Punisher PF was too "pretty boy" looking as you have just described. Don't get me wrong, I love him and would never trade or flip that piece.

FC should be all ****ed up looking!

Warpaint is what his skull is ALL about!

You know what you're doing that's for sure.

Last edited:
Punisher Heaven for me is:

Your Custom figure next to my SS PF next to my MAX HC series on the coffee table in front of me and the new PWZ blu-ray movie playing on my HDTV!

Yup...that be P-Heaven for me. Maybe a Brad poster hanging behind the figures would be the cherry ontop....

Mmmmmm....Punisher.

:)

Back