Henry Ducard/Ra's Al Ghul training gear WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elvis1976

I am a simple man
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Henry Ducard/Ra's Al Ghul
1/6th Customized by Elvis1976

---------------------------------------------

Head Sculpt: Miketek OSW forum
Sweater+trousers: Dragon + weathered
Kimono : Ignite + weathered
Boots+gauntlets: dark knight
Belt: Dragon
Body: Dragon neo3

He's still a WIP, still missing the sword and gloves and some final touch up

IMG_0887.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

IMG_0885.jpg

IMG_0883.jpg

Change the hands with the Original Costume Batman ones and you'll have the ultimate Ducard. Because the Dragon hands you have right now looks too shiny.

Nice Work, Now if only Hot Toys would release a Ducard/Ras (And Scarecrow,Gordon and Alfred too in an ideal world ;) )

looks great mate :) So you're teh one who out-bid me for those on e-bay a week ago :lol

I was gonna use em to make a ninja bruce. BAh, Now i need t find a second set ( took them from my comic bats, and repaced his with the Dark Knight new suit bracers) And do a Ducard like that. looks great :)

Yeah, but that shoulder and chest armor is a pain in the pooper to figure out how to make. I've been mulling it over for weeks
trying to figure it out.

This is looking great; I'vebeen trying to decide which outfit I wanted to do Ras in, and this is tipping me over towards this one.

Exactly which Ignite tunic and Dragon pants did you start out with, and what did you do to get the color right?

Back